It's Time | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

It's Time

:33 - tsk tsk ;)[/QU
ok.. so I won't post on here again... to all that like my vids.. follow me on YouTube.. I'm 13herecomesthesun..Sub me.. i have two bikes.. a 2006 CBR 600 which will be out in the Spring..and this lil winter beater i am riding now.. a 2012 CBR 250r cheers guys

:33 - tsk tsk ;)[/QU
ok.. so I won't post on here again... to all that like my vids.. follow me on YouTube.. I'm 13herecomesthesun..Sub me.. i have two bikes.. a 2006 CBR 600 which will be out in the Spring..and this lil winter beater i am riding now.. a 2012 CBR 250r cheers guys

You ran a stop sign - hardly the end of the world - hence the wink

Stop signs on your own street are optional.

I live in a very quiet neighbourhood...not much traffic.. but yeah.. my bad i guess for even putting that clip in the vid.. good thing I didn't pull a wheelie down the road..

You ran a stop sign - hardly the end of the world - hence the wink
I hear ya.. its not like i took my 600 out and wheeled down the public streets.. but then again..perhaps that would be considered cool?! On the whole I obey all the traffic rules.. my street is very quiet.. my bad for putting that clip in my vid..

:D thanks.. I just think everyone has an opinion..if they don't like it..ohhh well..I know that there are people out there that like it..and that makes me feel good.. that is all that matters! I love to ride.. and I love to share that passion.. no melting down here.. I will keep on smiling! Cheers! ;)

The life-affirming motorcycle rides and life-affirming videos suggest to me you're repressing something, for sure. Oh well, it's better than going on a drinking binge.

BTW search GTAM for Rodney videos, because you're gonna get the same treatment if you keep it up.

The life-affirming motorcycle rides and life-affirming videos suggest to me you're repressing something, for sure. Oh well, it's better than going on a drinking binge.

BTW search GTAM for Rodney videos, because you're gonna get the same treatment if you keep it up.

lol oh good old rodney...

he hasn't been around much, what happened to him?

lol funny.. no repressing anything at all.. just love bikes and film editing..and sharing with people who want to watch.. pretty innocent I think..especially on a motorcycle forum that has a media section to it.. cheers.. :) have a great weekend

You were on woodlawn...should have gone to Royal haha....Nice video!

yes indeed I was... I was at Royal last week.. picked up a fox hydration pak for the upcoming bike season thanks for watching! :D

Back
Top Bottom