It's Time | GTAMotorcycle.com

It's Time

600f4ilover

Took my "Winter Beater" out for a spin the other day..check me out on YouTube.. I'm 13herecomesthesun
[video=youtube;BwOdMpy98Bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwOdMpy98Bg[/video]

You are a brave one. Still to cold for me, thanks for sharing the video.

Keep your visor closed..look like some habits are hard to break..\

Cheers~

Nice vid, come on spring!!!

Last edited:
You are a brave one. Still to cold for me, thanks for sharing the video.

Keep your visor closed..look like some habits are hard to break..\

Cheers~

thanks for watching!

Regretted clicking on as soon as I saw the helmet. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

no problem..can't please all... thanks for watching.. have a good one! :) cheers

no problem..can't please all... thanks for watching.. have a good one! :) cheers

you're too nice!
you need to let people know how you really feel, or one day you'll have a melt down

im not sure why but that video just put me in a fantastic mood lol. Genuinely feel good after viewing, thanks for that.

Thank you so much.. I really appreciate that!! nice to know my vid put you in a great mood!! awesome!! :D

nice video , it was really nice out before the storm came i went for a ride too

thanks! It was beauty out eh!! I had to take full advantage of it! C'mon Spring!!! :D

you're too nice!
you need to let people know how you really feel, or one day you'll have a melt down

:D thanks.. I just think everyone has an opinion..if they don't like it..ohhh well..I know that there are people out there that like it..and that makes me feel good.. that is all that matters! I love to ride.. and I love to share that passion.. no melting down here.. I will keep on smiling! Cheers! ;)

Back
Top Bottom