Itchyboots new bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Itchyboots new bike

yeah, exactly!
thanks for posting, i am watching her channel sometimes..
can't wait till I can get myself the same one :)
*Just need to drop back down to 150lb over this winter so no need for suspension upgrades (got pretty fat at 165lb right now, thanks to rona haha)

*Just need to drop back down to 150lb over this winter so no need for suspension upgrades (got pretty fat at 165lb right now, thanks to rona haha)

ahhh middle school

Good for what she's doing. It's nice to have someone else do all the arduous riding work while I'm enjoying the scenery from my computer.

I hope it gets better. I followed her for years but last season got really boring. Each video seemed like 20 minutes of riding on dirt where she kept pointing out animals in the distance that were not visible to the viewers. I felt that her heart was not really in it, so I stopped watching. I wasn't even aware that the journey was over in South Africa.

Last edited:
I hope it gets better. I followed her for years but last season got really boring. Each video seemed like 20 minutes of riding on dirt where she kept pointing out animals in the distance that were not visible to the viewers. I felt that her heart was not really in it, so I stopped watching. I wasn't even aware that the journey was over in South Africa.
lightcycles blog is way more entertaining tbh, and its full of dad jokes too!

Bear in mind that she does the vids for pocket money, so she ends up churning out a lot of junk just to get the hit count. Like her latest about clearing her bike at customs. Who cares? But...200,000 people watched it.
not pocket change exactly. Speculation but seems she can make a living at this based on her subscriber volume and 5 times a week videos.

not pocket change exactly. Speculation but seems she can make a living at this based on her subscriber volume and 5 times a week videos.

Not bad...not bad at all! Wow. Good for her!

My kids watch these weird/dumb (to me) Niki and Vlad videos...apparently this family is raking it millions from starting off with unboxing videos.

Insanity how much money one can make with good content. Too bad I don't have a creative bone in my body!

Not bad...not bad at all! Wow. Good for her!

My kids watch these weird/dumb (to me) Niki and Vlad videos...apparently this family is raking it millions from starting off with unboxing videos.

Insanity how much money one can make with good content. Too bad I don't have a creative bone in my body!
those are so popular, but as always, we hear about the 1 success story, not the thousands that probably didnt make it

Back
Top Bottom