It just got real for me - confirmed Next Door | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

It just got real for me - confirmed Next Door

No, certain bond types (conjugated multiple bonds most often) absorb light at a certain part of the spectrum. What you see is the result of the absorption, the resultant light that is left over is what you see. So for example carotene (a molecule with multiple conjugated double bonds) absorbs in the blue/green area of the visible spectrum and you see orange as the colour "left over" from this absorption. Hence why carrots are orange. Back to why you see things with a black light....it's not dirt, it's just bodily fluids with the same characteristics described above in terms of molecular structure but this time they are absorbing in the UV area of the spectrum rather than the visible.
?‍⚖️ Lawyered.

No, certain bond types (conjugated multiple bonds most often) absorb light at a certain part of the spectrum. What you see is the result of the absorption, the resultant light that is left over is what you see. So for example carotene (a molecule with multiple conjugated double bonds) absorbs in the blue/green area of the visible spectrum and you see orange as the colour "left over" from this absorption. Hence why carrots are orange. Back to why you see things with a black light....it's not dirt, it's just bodily fluids with the same characteristics described above in terms of molecular structure but this time they are absorbing in the UV area of the spectrum rather than the visible.

article-3065.jpg

you should service microscopes for a living

Everybody is good for the next oh say 16 or so days right? (y)
Got a plan if you need to care for someone that has it right? (y)
Good health and may the force be with you.

I have to be useful for something.

We employ people for that.
Where do you work, I probably serviced or sold something there.

I think a lot more people are infected than what's reported.

My guess has been that there are 10 times more people infected than what's reported, but I'm starting to think that it may be closer to 100 times more.

The PetroCanada/Timmies location with the infected worker is in my area and across the road from a local motorcyclist hang-out actual Timmies.

I was in Spain when Trump made the border closure announcement... was supposed to return the following Sunday but decided to get a new flight home ASAP. Made it to Dublin that night, then was back in Canada Saturday afternoon. Started experiencing symptoms the next morning - shortness of breath, tightness in chest, fever, etc. Couldn't get through to Telehealth Ontario so finally left a voicemail detailing my situation. 1 week later still no call back from them. A few days after leaving voicemail I finally got through to local health unit - they asked if i was "getting better" and I said it seems so, so they said I "wasn't a candidate for testing at this time". Seems to be the same in the states - if test results wouldn't make a change in treatment options, they are not testing. This means that the numbers on TV are pretty useless, infection rate is MUCH higher than the numbers show.

1 week and 2 days later, no fever any longer but still tightness in chest - feeling much better than last week at least. Everyone stay safe and be EXTRA cautious... keep your distance from people, it's very important.

(y) Recovery is good, lets hope it doesn't go into your blood and blow out your whatever later. Ya I know depressing thought but realistic.

Neighbour is home from work. Coworker tested positive, and the place got locked down.

I was in Spain when Trump made the border closure announcement... was supposed to return the following Sunday but decided to get a new flight home ASAP. Made it to Dublin that night, then was back in Canada Saturday afternoon. Started experiencing symptoms the next morning - shortness of breath, tightness in chest, fever, etc. Couldn't get through to Telehealth Ontario so finally left a voicemail detailing my situation. 1 week later still no call back from them. A few days after leaving voicemail I finally got through to local health unit - they asked if i was "getting better" and I said it seems so, so they said I "wasn't a candidate for testing at this time". Seems to be the same in the states - if test results wouldn't make a change in treatment options, they are not testing. This means that the numbers on TV are pretty useless, infection rate is MUCH higher than the numbers show.

1 week and 2 days later, no fever any longer but still tightness in chest - feeling much better than last week at least. Everyone stay safe and be EXTRA cautious... keep your distance from people, it's very important.
Is it possible to find out if you had the Covid 19 virus? Hopefully, Health Canada will follow up with you. Glad you feeling better

Is it possible to find out if you had the Covid 19 virus? Hopefully, Health Canada will follow up with you. Glad you feeling better
The technology barely exists to tell if you have it blooming all the way up to your throat at the moment.

How many degrees of separation?

A buddy's daughter dropped in for a visit on the 15th. Hugs goodbye.

Next day she finds out that a visitor to the office where she works had tested +.

Visitor>>>>Co-worker>>>>>daughter>>>>>buddy. How many degrees of separation are needed?

BTW there are other co workers and visitors and relatives etc. Draw the COVID family tree.

He is isolating, Kudos. No symptoms.

Not yet but maybe soon (in the UK - but surely this would cross the pond in short order) UK coronavirus home testing to be made available to millions

Still needs to be validated, which they are expediting.

Same situation with that chemical that I won't name which the internet has been touted as a remedy for those infected. It shows promise but has not been properly validated. Putting false hope into a remedy, only for the remedy to fail to work, is a bad scenario that no one wants to get into.

Back
Top Bottom