IPL Cricket on Sportsneet | GTAMotorcycle.com

IPL Cricket on Sportsneet

STARSHIP

Site Supporter
Anyone looking at the IPL Cricket on sportsnet? Very interesting game! Enjoyed cricket at school but this 20/20 format is really interesting for TV now that the game only takes about 3 hours to play.

With a few rule tweaks this game could really take off. Would like to see then fielding with gloves (not baseball gloves) and making you have to run on every hit, making for more outs.

Regardless really enjoying the game, what is going on locally, any pro cricket being played in Toronto?

Anyone looking at the IPL Cricket on sportsnet? Very interesting game! Enjoyed cricket at school but this 20/20 format is really interesting for TV now that the game only takes about 3 hours to play.

With a few rule tweaks this game could really take off. Would like to see then fielding with gloves (not baseball gloves) and making you have to run on every hit, making for more outs.

Regardless really enjoying the game, what is going on locally, any pro cricket being played in Toronto?

Cricket can be fun. I played as a kid, there are many street games you can play and makes it really fun. Watching a tournament for more than 3dy?? Not so fun.

But I still prefer that game than golf :)

Here is one of my favourite spin bowler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXFMvWRNINM

Last edited:
Cricket can be fun. I played as a kid, there are many street games you can play and makes it really fun. Watching a tournament for more than 3dy?? Not so fun.

But I still prefer that game than golf :)

Here is one of my favourite spin bowler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXFMvWRNINM

That's the whole point of the IPL. Test matches are so long and can be exhausting to watch. 20/20 matches are short and it's more a league type setting. If you follow the teams you'll enjoy IPL. It's lost momentum in India though :|

I tend to watch out of curiosity, but I still struggle with the rules of cricket, particularly with how the scoring works.

Back
Top Bottom