iPad 3 just released | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

iPad 3 just released

a lot of people in this thread have no idea what they're talking about, but in their minds have already made a decision and are too stubborn to admit they know nothing lol.

My mom wants either an ipad3 or a canada goose jacket for her bday. I'm choosing the lesser of the two evils lol...

Its MUCH better. The Asus is a joke compared to new ipad.

Apple called........

Congratulations! you won the T shirt for most posts in this thread.

34gu5o3.jpg

Is that shirt 0.6mm thicker than last years?

Not about to trade up for one as it is just an update. However there will be lines in the Apple stores today.

Wow..... 2 weeks before the iPad 3 will be available, they are already lining up? Impressive.

Want a free shirt?

My posts are 0.6mm bigger than before. NO GOOD!!!!!

"we're too anti-establishment to like apple and canada goose"

I only like good products that other people don't like. I'm cool like that.

Like any Apple thread, it has devolved into a fanboy vs fanboy argument, right on time

The best part is, Apple will keep smacking down the competition and releasing leading-edge ultra-innovative products for years to come... while crappy companies like RIM fade into the background quietly.

This new iPad is crazy good. Its funny how they manage to up the ante and beat themselves with better products every year. I mean, the iPad2 was lightyears ahead of the competition.... this new one is another universe altogether. 2048x1536 resolution.. my god. That's truly magical.

Oy vey...

Back
Top Bottom