Innisfil Crash | GTAMotorcycle.com

Innisfil Crash

matthew

Site Supporter
I just heard over the police scanner that a male rider in Thornton (not Innisfil) crashed into a concrete barrier and is currently unconscious and bleeding from the head.

It doesnt sound good.

edit: he's being airlifted to hospital

Last edited:
news here http://anewsvideo.ca/play.php?vid=402

I live in Thornton, they had 27 closed for hours and I saw the air ambulance overhead. Didn't know it was a bike until I watched the news online. According to the news a 42 year old Essa man was stopped at the lights, turned north, lost control and hit a building. You can see the damage to the concrete wall. I don't know Cruisers well enough to tell what kind of bike it is in the video clip.
They said he was critical in a Toronto hospital.

I live in Thornton...they had 27 closed for hours...didn't know it was a biker until I watched the local news online. Not sure how it happened, according to the news he was stopped at the lights turning north onto 27 and he lost control and hit a building hard enough to damage the concrete wall.

Definitely doesn't sound good.

what news is this?

if the accident was early this afternoon, we should know if he's going to make it by now..

what news is this?

if the accident was early this afternoon, we should know if he's going to make it by now..

Health services are less susceptible to "incentives" from the media than certain other services, so they're being more tight-lipped about it. Whatever happens, I'll hope for the best.. GWS rider

Gws

thoughts and prayers to the rider.

From thurs edition of local paper.... " While the man remains in serious condition in a Toronto hospital, his family reports he is making a turn for the better. "

From thurs edition of local paper.... " While the man remains in serious condition in a Toronto hospital, his family reports he is making a turn for the better. "

Good to hear and thanks for the update. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rider

Back
Top Bottom