In Home Entertainment | GTAMotorcycle.com

In Home Entertainment

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
@mimico_polak since you`re saving on the car, upgrade your home setup! Just make sure you show up on time and mind your Ps and Qs, note what he uses for art deco. :cool:

1707490436635.png

@mimico_polak since you`re saving on the car, upgrade your home setup! Just make sure you show up on time and mind your Ps and Qs, note what he uses for art deco. :cool:

View attachment 65993

Buy my Sim Rig, come back later when I'm not home and steal my guns.

Buy my Sim Rig, come back later when I'm not home and steal my guns.
On that note, could they be stored that way without risking a charge? They may be useless if you lockup the bolts or firing pins but if the receiver is on the wall, I don't think the cops would be happy with you.

On that note, could they be stored that way without risking a charge? They may be useless if you lockup the bolts or firing pins but if the receiver is on the wall, I don't think the cops would be happy with you.

If the room is a strong room I think you can do that as the room qualifies as a safe. The door suggests otherwise though.

If the room is a strong room I think you can do that as the room qualifies as a safe. The door suggests otherwise though.
I don't know if it was a municipal, provincial or federal thing but didn't someone pass a law prohibiting over protecting a house? IIRC it came to light over a biker gang turning their place into a fortress plus having a plexiglass mailbox to avoid a bomb surprise.

I can see a fire Marshall concern over access and egress but this seemed to be crime related.

It isn't impossible to find an old bank being used as a restaurant complete with dated vault. Considering the price of food theses days it could become necessary.

Are they real or paintball, airsoft etc.

Sent from the future

I was wondering about one of them appearing to be plugged in, also

Back
Top Bottom