If you own a British bike...? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

If you own a British bike...?

My part of the world the fruit and veggies are fresh. Dairy tastes 100 times better than over here. The key is not to add lard to every food item-which seems to be the natural cooking solution to everything on that island.

If you buy Smarties from a Brit shop they taste different than the Canadian ones, something to do with the milk and how the cows are fed.

If you buy a Canadian HP Sauce it will say "Original Recipe" but the stuff from the Brit shop will have a different ingredient list and taste quite different. IIRC the stuff is made in the Netherlands.

Anything here that is labelled Eccles Cake usually tastes like crap.

Cars have wings.

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
"you can have anything you like as long as it's deep fried"
Or boiled for an hour or two. I actually once saw “mushy peas” on a menu in London.

Secrets of Stonehenge Discovered!

stones were from West Woods of County of Wiltshire
15 miles away

Archaeologists, with a grant, said as follows:

“The reason the monument's builders selected this site remains a mystery,
although the researchers suggest the size and quality of West Woods' stones,
and the ease with which the builders could access them,
may have factored into the decision,” they explained in the statement "

grant money well spent
they used rocks that were nearby

who was that razor guy?

Stonehenge the stones were from South Wales if i remember.

Ok just read the latest update. Makes more sense as the geography from Wales to Wiltshire is not very flat.

Are any of you able to decipher what this Farmer states?

Even with heavy Scottish accents, I can understand atleast 50-70% of it...but I've had no luck trying to figure out this Irish accent despite listening to it over 7 times.

Are any of you able to decipher what this Farmer states?

Even with heavy Scottish accents, I can understand atleast 50-70% of it...but I've had no luck trying to figure out this Irish accent despite listening to it over 7 times.

Typically smaller villages/farming communities in the UK/Eire have very thick accents, i understand pretty much everything he says(kinda like Guy Martin) but these yokel's(not meaning that in a bad way) love to mumble.

Back
Top Bottom