If you need a space to wrench on your bike but don't have a garage... | GTAMotorcycle.com

If you need a space to wrench on your bike but don't have a garage...

GRAYZ

We have room available in our shared space to accommodate 1-2 new people who need somewhere to store/wrench on their bikes. This is a very good group of serious enthusiasts, who do everything from cafe rebuilds to racing, and a great way to meet and get advice from others who are similarly inclined.

If you are interested, PM me for more information.

What's the buy in?

Rent is about $115/month for enough room for a workbench/tool chest, shelving and 1 bike +/- stands. First and last are required so that we have time to find new people if anyone needs to move out. We are looking for people to join for longer than just a couple of months, most of us have been there since the beginning.

24 hour access, climate controlled & secured storage unit with entry code and video surveillance to keep your toys and tools safe. We have electrical supply but there is no running water or drainage. Very good access and free parking onsite.

If anyone is intersted, PM me your email and I'll have our coordinator contact you.

Thanks for the interest.

Hi i am interested if this is still available. I know this is an old thread.

Hi i am interested if this is still available. I know this is an old thread.

I also would like to express interest, my condo owners are giving me dirty looks when I wrench each weekend lol.

Please let us know if possible.

Jack

my god man...where were you when I was harrasing the admins this summer about getting a storage space for abike....this still available or what?

In case you have not looked, the guy Gray's profile has NOT signed in since the 23rd ... you started posting / PM'ing after this......

I fail to see how the admins would provide this to you ?

Hey everyone, sorry about that... this thread slipped by me; I didn't get push notifications. Space in the inbox again.

Unsure if there are any openings but for anyone interested, please PM me your contact info and I'll get right to you.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this thread.
GRAYYZ

Update: thanks for the interest everyone, all spaces are currently accounted for this winter. However we usually see some movement in the spring so if you are still interested in considering such a space please send a PM and I'll get back to you.

Enjoy the rest of the season!

GRAYYZ

I was doing a search and found this old thread... are you guys using a self storage facility? I called a couple and they don't allow working on bikes. :-/

I was doing a search and found this old thread... are you guys using a self storage facility? I called a couple and they don't allow working on bikes. :-/

No sorry, the space is actually no longer in use. But if I start up anything else again in the future I'll be sure to post it to the forum.

Some storage facilities will be o.k. with wrenching, but may or may not allow you to fire up the bike. Depends on having an exterior door, proper ventilation, and distance from homes.

Good luck with your search!

Back
Top Bottom