I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 360 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Green lane and main st. Newmarket. Guy on CBR 600 black with tank bag that chatted with me at the light.

Noticed u had gtamotorcycle.com down the side of your bike. Nice touch

That also happened today, damn harley rider, I turned my wave into a finger after he went by.

Best one yet today. Big Bad harley guy in the lead trying to look all intimidating, no wave but all his buddies did behind him. Made me chuckle

Saw 2 gixxers on Steeles ave W in Milton

And again a couple bikes on 5 Side road/Campbellville Rd, maybe around 9pm? I waved but couldnt tell if you waved back because I had my tinted screen on LOL

Saw 4 bikes just after 1pm today at 3rd Line and QEW gas station on my way home from kid's soccer practice. 2 CBR's, a Duck, and a big black Victory I believe.

A few seconds later saw a dead Harley being walked by the owner. Sorry dude, couldn't stop to give you a hand as I had to take the kid home on-time or face the wrath of the wife.

Saw 4 bikes just after 1pm today at 3rd Line and QEW gas station on my way home from kid's soccer practice. 2 CBR's, a Duck, and a big black Victory I believe.

A few seconds later saw a dead Harley being walked by the owner. Sorry dude, couldn't stop to give you a hand as I had to take the kid home on-time or face the wrath of the wife.

I wonder what was a Duck doing with all those bikes... maybe he lost his flock.

I wonder what was a Duck doing with all those bikes... maybe he lost his flock.

I was sitting outside a kawartha dairy earlier watching a turkey walking around casually in the middle of a busy intersection for an hour lol.
So a duck really isn't that out of the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a group of bikers (approx 4-6) on Eastern Ave. going West (possibly to L&L?) around 3:00-3:15PM.

I was riding a naked Blue/White GS500F 2005 with gold visor :)

I felt like I was having a seizure nodding at you gals and girls. I couldn't stop nodding! Didn't want to disappoint :)

Saw a few bikes on Bayview from Eglinton up to John. Couple of guys on cruisers around Evergreen Brickworks and a guy on a dualsport in a muddy parking lot nearby. And a few sportbikes on Danforth on the way to Brickworks.

I need to find some nice roads in the city.

Saw a few bikes on Bayview from Eglinton up to John. Couple of guys on cruisers around Evergreen Brickworks and a guy on a dualsport in a muddy parking lot nearby. And a few sportbikes on Danforth on the way to Brickworks.

I need to find some nice roads in the city.

You were close to the ramp

Sent from my tablet using my paws

You were close to the ramp

Which ramp would that be?

Just to add to my day, some random guy in a car stopped to ask me about my bike at St. Clair and Avenue. Seemed impressed by how loud it is and said it "looked big" for a 125. Lol

Last edited:
Which ramp would that be?

Just to add to my day, some random guy in a car stopped to ask me about my bike at St. Clair and Avenue. Seemed impressed by how loud it is and said it "looked big" for a 125. Lol

Bayview /Bloor on the dvp

Saw someone on a CBR250R on 401 EB between Allen and I think all the way to Ajax today around 10:30 am. Loudest exhaust I've heard on a bike. Super annoying. I was surprised that thing could do the 150-160kph you must've been doing!

Back
Top Bottom