I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 358 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Saw another bike today...it was from far away so not sure what kid of bike it was. Actually not even sure if it was a bike or just a really small car...

Will keep you all updated

I've been waiting for the promised update....I'm almost certain that maybe it could have been me, becuase I was far away. YAY! I'm almost mentioned on the I Saw You thread!

I've been waiting for the promised update....I'm almost certain that maybe it could have been me, becuase I was far away. YAY! I'm almost mentioned on the I Saw You thread!

Sorry, not true!! It was me that he kinda sorta mighta saw. I was definitely probably in the area trying desperately to been seen. I have worked hard for this honour over the past couple of years on GTAM and I want to thank those that have supported me to get this attention including my family and my parents and the literally dozens of sport bikers I have threatened to stay out of my way until my place in the limelight is official. Woo hoo!!

I saw a white bike (Suzuki gs500?) Turning right on third line in Oakville..... Guess you were in a hurry.... Broke the red light :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Spotted sooooooo many riders today. Bummed that my delivery isn't until later this week......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went north of the city and saw lots of riders, mostly cruisers though. Saw a green Ninja 300 in stouffville.

In and around Richmond Hill saw a bunch of riders today, even stopped to chat with a guy on a bmw sport tourer in the GO train parking lot, was there teaching my friend how to ride his new bike.

Say a bunch of bikes and group rides. But one guy that stuck out was around morningside ellesmere at the petro filling up. Your white CBR had the coolest paint scheme I've seen on one of those bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemed that everyone that has a bike was out today.

Rode with a certain forum famous 848 on Yonge St for a bit.

Exited 401 W to Yonge northbound with what looked like a black or dard enduro or dual sporter at around 6pm and headed up Beecroft together.

Nice bike, dude.

saw a few around McCowan and Buroak actually, many bikes were out today, what a nice day, not too warm and not too hot perfect!.

I saw:

Sportbikes:
BMW S1000r (white with blue and red and another one in black)
Hayabusa (silver)
r6 (blue one and black one)
Ducati 848/1098/1198 couldn't tell from far (red)
Cbr 250 (red)
Cbr 600 (black one and orange/white)
Ninja 250 (black w/ green flames)
Zx6r (green)
Gixxer (blue/white)

Bunch of cruisers/streetbikes (sorry don't know the models)
Bunch of dirt bikes (sorry don't know the models)

That anyone on here?

was nice to book it around downtown a bit at around 6PM today
haven't been out in a lonnnnnggggg time

red ducati 848 w/ termis

I saw:

Sportbikes:
BMW S1000r (white with blue and red and another one in black)
Hayabusa (silver)
r6 (blue one and black one)
Ducati 848/1098/1198 couldn't tell from far (red)
Cbr 250 (red)
Cbr 600 (black one and orange/white)
Ninja 250 (black w/ green flames)
Zx6r (green)
Gixxer (blue/white)

Bunch of cruisers/streetbikes (sorry don't know the models)
Bunch of dirt bikes (sorry don't know the models)

That anyone on here?

where?

Saw two of you yesterday around 5 flying down Rossland towards the Jehovah church at the top of the hill.

I wasn't paying attention to what bikes you were riding(one was black) I was busy flashing my lights to let you know there was a copper sitting at the top of the hill.

you guys were accelerating pretty fast and I saw the cop jump out, I thought you would both take off but one of you actually stopped.

Considering the speed limit and how fast you were going I'm pretty sure you won't have a bike for a week.

Sorry I tied, sucks to be you dumbass.

spotted on a guy on a black SS bike riding up my street in ajax with no helmet on - I was going to grab the dog and see what you were riding but he didn't have his leash ready. lmk if that's you

spotted on a guy on a black SS bike riding up my street in ajax with no helmet on - I was going to grab the dog and see what you were riding but he didn't have his leash ready. lmk if that's you

I'm normally not an ATGATT advocate but...what the ****. That is beyond stupid.

Saw someone on a beauty blue classic bmw cafe racer style bike around 8am during my commute down jarvis. pulled up beside me on the duck for a nod. great bike!

油井緋色;2149647 said:
I'm normally not an ATGATT advocate but...what the ****. That is beyond stupid.
in his defense it's his head on the line, didn't bother me at all. He was riding around in 1st very slowly

Back
Top Bottom