I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 186 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Oh, that sucks. :( I hope it gets better. Maybe we'll just have to come out to your neck of the woods then. Problem solved!
I do have some good roads out this way. And your hooligan 250 would LOVE causing havoc on "secret road" *watch out for the residents with pitch forks, shovels and SUV's that try and block your path though*

-Jamie M.

I do have some good roads out this way. And your hooligan 250 would LOVE causing havoc on "secret road" *watch out for the residents with pitch forks, shovels and SUV's that try and block your path though*

-Jamie M.

haha Sounds like a plan. I'll try to keep the rpms down and shift at 4000. ;)

Why am I seeing more and more riders riding in the centre tracks rather then the left or right track? Have people forgotten how to ride or just don't care about their safety?

That's merely a suggestion for best practice, your visibility determines your position. When I dropped my bike I ended up spilling in the next lane, had I been in the center I wouldn't have spilled over. Another instance of center lane preference is when riding on the street car lanes. It is all about what's best for you at a given moment to protect yourself by increasing your visibility of and to others, and to avoid dropping your bike.

Please don't stop spotting bad behaviour though, we all learn from each other on this forum.

haha Sounds like a plan. I'll try to keep the rpms down and shift at 4000. ;)

LAME!

I did notice your exhaust punching me in the face last time we rode. made me laugh. I always part ways with you secretly hating my bike for the lame noises it makes compared to yours

LAME!

I did notice your exhaust punching me in the face last time we rode. made me laugh. I always part ways with you secretly hating my bike for the lame noises it makes compared to yours

haha Awww! Next time we head out to 403/Dundas, you'll have to come. I'll stay behind. ;)

You: Black GSXR1000
Me: Silver GSXR1000
Eglinton/427 about 1AM

Fun times, but check your mirrors man. The head tap / blowjob hand motion to the ground was because of the unmarked that merged behind us. Sucks you got the heat.

The head tap / blowjob hand motion to the ground was because of the unmarked that merged behind us. Sucks you got the heat.

???? huh? :confused:

Fun times, but check your mirrors man. The head tap / blowjob hand motion to the ground was because of the unmarked that merged behind us. Sucks you got the heat.
Can you demonstrate the blowjob hand motion? In jail that's how you ask the guards for a toothbrush, like the dude in the yellow hat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2sg-eAm4mg

I didn't know it had an official use as a motorcycle signal too?!

-Jamie M.

Can you demonstrate the blowjob hand motion? In jail that's how you ask the guards for a toothbrush, like the dude in the yellow hat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2sg-eAm4mg

I didn't know it had an official use as a motorcycle signal too?!

-Jamie M.

Imagine the deed is being performed and you have your hand on the back of the servicing individual's head. Using 'ground pat' probably would've made more sense ...

DVP Northbound @3pm-ish
You: dressed up like a modern ton-up man on a Sport 1000 Mono in black (my dream bike...)
Me: Blue 07 Bandit 650SA in dorky-please-see-me fluorescent yellow all weather jacket.

Nice bike, but damn you looked uncomfortable in traffic.

Lady on the new CBR 250 (?) at Lakeshore under the bridge this morning around 7ish
ello :)

To the Asian guy on the gs500 around 4pm on carlton, yesterday, with that sick icon patrol jacket in neon green. Love that jacket!

CBR 125 parked at Bagel World near Dufferin / Major Mack with its lights on and rider nowhere to be seen, April 20 around 12:30pm

spotted first 3 SS bikes while in hk for a week! blue GSXR 600, green ZX-10r, black R6 all at the popular bike shop in hk. so weekends i c is when ppl come out to play lol.
during the week all i saw were mopeds and naked street fighter 250cc hondas lol.
the cops here have some sick BMWs though lol

-Jamie M.

Are those people still a problem? I thought it all blew over a couple yrs ago?

Back
Top Bottom