I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 185 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

4:20PMish

Kipling Northbound.

You: Red 250r with red light jacket, kapris. Female.
Me: Cruiser following you.

Good riding skills! You just need to stay more onto the 'tire track' when it's rush hour. That way you can see ahead and block people from coming into your lane.

Why am I seeing more and more riders riding in the centre tracks rather then the left or right track? Have people forgotten how to ride or just don't care about their safety?

In group rides, it's strictly on tire tracks.
Sometimes when it's empty and all, I don't mind the center. :p Not only that, my bags are wide.

Given that wind gusts hit up to 60km/h today I would say that the middle track may help prevent the rider from being blown to another lane with another vehicle in it but it should be avoided when possible.

Given that wind gusts hit up to 60km/h today I would say that the middle track may help prevent the rider from being blown to another lane with another vehicle in it but it should be avoided when possible.

After winds like we had today, I agree with this. Was riding home this evening and got forcibly blown out of our lane a few times, particularly on the 400, despite making the extra effort to counter the winds. There are times I hate having such a taller/higher center of gravity on the bike...

This 100%. Had some special moments and center of the lane was safest in these conditions for me too.

This 100%. Had some special moments and center of the lane was safest in these conditions for me too.
Yeh-yeh... there in the center of the lane, where is the most amount of oil... /the traction/gripping is worst, so it is much more chance being blowen out:evil4:
Did not see much problem, just had to lay down on the tank when passing in the open spaces on 401...

Chick on red CBR250, white Dainese jacket and graphic Shoei lid.
Tonight around 7 PM from VP and Ellesmere until you turned on Eglinton.
You looked so tired, I hope you made it home alright.

lmao! Yeah, I was so exhausted. I was on the last stretch back from Port Dover. Hadn't slept the night before and left for Dover in the morning on Friday. I was beat. Didn't have far to go after following you. You actually made it easier for me to get home. lol Thanks for that! It was nice to just fall back and follow. =)

lmao! Yeah, I was so exhausted. I was on the last stretch back from Port Dover. Hadn't slept the night before and left for Dover in the morning on Friday. I was beat. Didn't have far to go after following you. You actually made it easier for me to get home. lol Thanks for that! It was nice to just fall back and follow. =)

Glad you made it home OK.

Hey, I know you. =) It's a carbon fiber yoshimura.
Oh, it's YOU! I don't think the hooligan comment above had much to do with your throttle control, that pipe would make ANYONE a hooligan!

Sucks riding behind you, not for the noise, but for the PUFF PUFF PUFF that blows right in your face ;)

-Jamie M.

Oh, it's YOU! I don't think the hooligan comment above had much to do with your throttle control, that pipe would make ANYONE a hooligan!

Sucks riding behind you, not for the noise, but for the PUFF PUFF PUFF that blows right in your face ;)

-Jamie M.

lmao!! Yeah, everyone says that. It's funny cuz it's not just a direct hit. It'll hit you all over the place. haha No one likes riding behind me. What have you guys been up to lately? Haven't seen yas around.

lmao!! Yeah, everyone says that. It's funny cuz it's not just a direct hit. It'll hit you all over the place. haha No one likes riding behind me. What have you guys been up to lately? Haven't seen yas around.
My broken leg now has "muscle calcification" and it gets really sore if I ride very much so I've just been staying local :(

Hope I get to ride with you again.

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom