I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 183 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

So that I don't take his plate number to my buddie at the MTO and get his address and make his sexy bike my new one!

-Jamie M.

Anyone with a credit card who's willing to pay can search plates online through service ontario, and everyone's plates are visible when they're driving.

About 1ish or something.. Lakeshore

You: Yellow R1 Anniversary Edition
Me: Honda Shadow with skull mask.

Thought you were going to a ride down Lakeshore so I sped a bit up but you made a left.

Heading east on Maj Mac near McCowan around 9:35pm.

Me: silver Mazda3
You: orange tribal 2004-2006ish CBR

Nice bike! Your HID's are wayyyyy to effin bright though!!! I couldn't see a thing when you came up behind me.

11:50AM Kipling Ave.

You: RED Honda CBRrr Turning north to Kipling Ave.
Me: Honda Silver Bagger

To the guy on the blue sport bike (might have been a GSX) on Highway 7 heading into Markham on Sunday. You let me know of a speed trap ahead and saved me a ticket.

Thanks, buddy.

to the 3 bikes parked at York U at 5:00 (black CBR125, Black Ninja 250, black&silver GS500) hope you didnt live to far away it was starting to snow and probably wasnt a fun commute home at the end of the day.... balls of steel

to the 3 bikes parked at York U at 5:00 (black CBR125, Black Ninja 250, black&silver GS500) hope you didnt live to far away it was starting to snow and probably wasnt a fun commute home at the end of the day.... balls of steel

CBR125 here xP I left at 6:15 and didn't see a flake of snow on the way back home arriving at 6:45. It was wet though :p

lol your lucky my buddy picked me up (was snowing in newmarket in the morning so didnt risk the ride) and it was a wet snow/ice pellet mix comin down when i was going to the car. now i just feel like a pussy if your coming from richmond hill lol. i ride the black zzr600

lol your lucky my buddy picked me up (was snowing in newmarket in the morning so didnt risk the ride) and it was a wet snow/ice pellet mix comin down when i was going to the car. now i just feel like a pussy if your coming from richmond hill lol. i ride the black zzr600

I was a bit worried when my GF txted me at 5:30pm and said there was hail when she was around dufferin & finch. I looked out the window at around 5 and all I saw was some rain.

As my only vehicle, I'll probably be riding as long as there isn't any snow sticking on the ground or heavy rain+winds.

It's usually not so bad going back up North around that time as traffic is moving pretty slow unless you take dufferin and get hit hard by winds in the ditch north of major mac.

To the guy on the blue sport bike (might have been a GSX) on Highway 7 heading into Markham on Sunday. You let me know of a speed trap ahead and saved me a ticket.

Thanks, buddy.

if that was yesterday(monday) that would have been me on the blue gsxr lol, i remember tapping for some one going westbound on hwy7 lol but i guess it was someone else since i wasnt riding on sunday =p

You: black SV650 or 1000 coming out of the bank across from Woodbine Mall around 530pm today.

Me: in the cage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight a bit before 9PM, plaza south of Victoria Park & Sheppard; spoke briefly about GoPro helmet mounting ideas.

You: On a silver ... I'm actually not sure *what* sport/touring bike it was, lol, think it may have had luggage racks on the back.. What bike was that?

Me: Black & silver '05 V-Strom, hi-vis jacket.

meanwhile no one ever sees me ;)

I guess my Stealth Bike is working.. ;)

If you wear a green jacket (kiwi), ride a blue bike, and are a little over weighted (I'd say +30kg) - I saw you on the ramp HWY427 to Gardiner Express this morning :)

Suprised only one person found me last season with my glowing white cruiser.

Suprised only one person found me last season with my glowing white cruiser.

maybe depends on the day you ride. Does Commuting count? Maybe people only count the bikes they see on weekends or in the evenings during the "pleasure" rides :)

I just hope the Cagers see me :)

Back
Top Bottom