I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 182 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: Black Sport bike chased by cops in Mississauga today

You have valuable information for the police..

Don't just suspect a friend, report one.

If you have a problem with him, and especially since it is not a violent incident, be neighbourly. Also, just be a man about it. Knock on his door, tell him you are from the neighbourhood, and that he has to slow down because it's dangerous. He's making it hard on other motorcyclists. If he's a dick, tell him he's been warned, the police are already looking for him, and what happens next is out of your hands.

If the police really cared, they would find him because if you are a dangerous criminal, it's really not hard to track you down. They have the technology. The justice system is a very blunt instrument and informing on your neighbours over something like this without attempting to resolve it yourself is pretty low.

I would assist police in any serious investigation, like one with a victim, but who is anyone to identify some hoon in a full face helmet and full body suit who is sitting on a bike at speed? How did you know how fast he was going? Did you get his plate as he drove by or did you get it from the driveway another time? Do you even remember what time it was?

Last edited:

Don't just suspect a friend, report one.

If you have a problem with him, and especially since it is not a violent incident, be neighbourly. Also, just be a man about it. Knock on his door, tell him you are from the neighbourhood, and that he has to slow down because it's dangerous. He's making it hard on other motorcyclists. If he's a dick, tell him he's been warned, the police are already looking for him, and what happens next is out of your hands.

If the police really cared, they would find him because if you are a dangerous criminal, it's really not hard to track you down. They have the technology. The justice system is a very blunt instrument and informing on your neighbours over something like this without attempting to resolve it yourself is pretty low.

I would assist police in any serious investigation, like one with a victim, but who is anyone to identify some hoon in a full face helmet and full body suit who is sitting on a bike at speed? How did you know how fast he was going? Did you get his plate as he drove by or did you get it from the driveway another time? Do you even remember what time it was?

GentlemanRacer, I concur wholly. It's the exact approach I had in mind and support fully.

Me: Black 500R
You: Green ZX-6R (Maybe 10R)
Where: Weston Rd, Woodbridge at 700pm.

Nice bike. Cheers!

Saw a red sportbike going south of Keele and west on Sheppard 12:52PM. Cool bike.

Today around 1pm.

2 sport bikes led by (what looked to be) a CBR250. Headed into the Forks.

Rider at the rear kept going over the yellow centerline....even when going straight.
wtf?!?

Riding down Queen St/Highway 7 about an hour ago, Red SS pulls up beside me (black cbr125) and ends up pulling a wheelie behind me, passing me and doing another wheeling before speeding off....
Umm... I swear I did not see plates on the bike.

Riding down Queen St/Highway 7 about an hour ago, Red SS pulls up beside me (black cbr125) and ends up pulling a wheelie behind me, passing me and doing another wheeling before speeding off....
Umm... I swear I did not see plates on the bike.

Looks like you got taunted. LOL

Friday Morning at Markham/Kingston around 1am
Me: Blue GSXR 750
You: black/grey F4i(?) with two ice caps strapped to the back.
We nodded and went on our separate ways.
Yeah, I wud've taken my bike too just for Iced Caps XD Impractical? NEVER!

Me :d

Last edited:

Just now, a red 250R with a pipe on it... rider wearing all black with a red motocross looking helmet on Kingston rd and Beechgrove.
That thing sounds like a lawnmower on crack...

Rider northbound on Morningside near Guildwood Parkway yesterday. Thanks for the helmet pat! I do sometimes exceed 50 kph.

Just now, a red 250R with a pipe on it... rider wearing all black with a red motocross looking helmet on Kingston rd and Beechgrove.
He stopped by at the timmies at Rossland and Harwood! Sick sounding ninja 250 for sure! :)

He'll be there next sunday for our group ride :D

-Jamie M.

Lol that's Ramtin.

Back
Top Bottom