I didn't know this existed...Glad I'm here! | GTAMotorcycle.com

I didn't know this existed...Glad I'm here!

Beastess

Hi all,

I just found out about this site through a girl I met at my gym today...anyone who rides automatically is a friend of mine by default, no ifs and or butts about it... LOL

I have been on bikes since I was 12 mostly as a pillion of course, I wanted to be a motorcycle racer when I grew up...ermmm...still waiting to grow up tho :D. I have had my license for about 10 years now, glad I waited until I could afford a bike to get my license otherwise I would have probably been a statistic by now ;). I like speed.

Started my riding life on a cruiser and have always ridden a cruiser...finally got hubby into it and now I have created a Monster!! :rolleyes:

I have an 800cc sexy red cruiser (the one in my Avatar)

and...

I just sold my cute lil (hairdryer on steriods, sorry but that's what it sounds like full throttle) 2010 Kawi Ninja 250 cc bike (bought it coz I hurt my shoulder last year and needed a light bike, if you've ever had a shoulder injury you know, lifting a pillow can be like bench pressing Arnie, so I couldn't lift my heavy cruiser)

miamour.jpg

miamour1.jpg

Realised I LOVE LOVE LOVE sporties, I was born to ride one...and now I am looking to move up to bigger and better.

Oh come on! Some girls have a crap load of shoes and purses in their closets...I have motorcycles in my garage and the smell of leather gear wafting out of my closets! :p

I absolutely love motorcycles, fitness and eating!!! I love to talk about all 3 subjects in great detail, but motorcycles are my passion!

by the way...

I have absolutely NO FRIENDS...

who ride motorcycles (my friends all think I am off my rocker) , so I have come here to find me some of my kind of people!

That's me in a nutty shell...:joker:

Last edited:
Welcome to GTAM! By the way, it wasn't really clear in your intro... but do you happen to like bikes? lol Cheers

Welcome aboard! This site is great for lots of things :)

Wow a wifey getting her hubby into riding, that's awesome! Usually it's the other way around...

Welcome and enjoy the many things this place has to offer.

Hi all,

Realised I LOVE LOVE LOVE sporties, I was born to ride one...and now I am looking to move up to bigger and better.

Oh come on! Some girls have a crap load of shoes and purses in their closets...I have motorcycles in my garage and the smell of leather gear wafting out of my closets! :p

That's me in a nutty shell...:joker:

My kinda girl :D

Welcome!
:hello2:

Welcome! What a gorgeous-looking bike! Hope you enjoy your time here. I don't know if I'll ever love my motorcycle as much as I love my purses ;)

Welcome aboard

Welcome!
Good job getting the hubby into riding..... I got my fiancé back into it a few years ago :p

Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom