Humboldt Broncos | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Humboldt Broncos

I wonder if the families of the dead and injured would move to India if it meant getting their loved ones back.

"He had no professional driving experience, took just a one-week training course, and was on one of his first long-haul solo trips at the time of the collision. Someone else belongs in jail as well instead of just renaming their company."

True, the 16 dead and 13 injured wasn't a deliberate murder. Yes we've all made mistakes. WE PAY FOR THEM according to law. If Sihdu's presence in Canada is upsetting to even one person Sidhu should leave.

Sidhu deportation in my opinion is not going to make the family feel any justice has been done. One should not take legal action based on "feelings". It was a terrible accident. If any action is taken it should be against the province for getting a truck driving license so easily.

Despite everything surrounding him legally, he still had the balls to go have a kid lol.
F that - no sympathy from me - byeeeeeeeeeee

Hope the mom and kid make it out ok though.
Anchor child. Get out the violins.

A relative put us through three years of hell and while I don't wish him dead I never want to see his face again.

That means avoiding where he lives, a pretty little cottage town.

Sidhu made a mistake but making punishment a slap on the wrist could make other drivers think "I'm running late. I'll chance a few risks. What's there to lose?"

"Our son is diagnosed with a number of diagnosis for which we have to see medical expert on weekly basis. Some of the diagnosis include; Congenital Heart disease, Atrial septal defect, Pulmonary interstitial Glycogenesis, Pulmonary Hypertension. For this reason, he has continuous follow ups. Doing all this without help from Jaskirat will be very difficult, nearly impossible."

If the little guy survives life in India he can, along with his mother, use his Canadian birthright to come back to Canada for medical treatment when he chooses.

"Jaskirat is a father now to a one year old who was born with Complex medical history"

Where and when was the kid conceived?

I lost a friend to an industrial screw up caused by a profit over life cheapskate owner. Every time I see anything with their name on it I think about John.

Sidhu deportation in my opinion is not going to make the family feel any justice has been done. One should not take legal action based on "feelings". It was a terrible accident. If any action is taken it should be against the province for getting a truck driving license so easily.
It used to be worse. I got my Chauffeurs licence at age 16 driving a Rambler station wagon. I could have legally been driving an 18 wheeler gas tanker on the 401 the next day.

The owner of Sidhu's employer is protected from liability by corporate liability limitations. He possibly collected on the damaged truck. A new company name and some cheap old rigs and he's back in business.

Back
Top Bottom