Humboldt Broncos | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Humboldt Broncos

By whose standard was the driver not "fit for duty"? A driver's license of the proper class means "properly trained", right?

Yes, I know what you mean, and I hope that lots of companies go over and above the legal bare minimums ... but making it a legal requirement to go above legal bare minimums means the legal bare minimums aren't really the minimums and need to be redefined in law. (and that's exactly what I think should happen)

A drivers license of the proper class means your passed the test, properly trained is a whole other thing (in my opinion) given at a point in life I was operating a heavy tow truck, hooking onto tractor/trailers. I was 17 but I grew up on a farm so..... training amounted to 'try not to make anything worse'

re; the sentence, this poor idiot didnt leave home that morning with the intent to kill 15 people so comparing him to a molester or bank robber is pretty silly. Hard to prove premeditated here.

Don't forget giving $10.5 million for killing and maiming soldiers....

I don't get it.......3 yrs for molesting a child.....20 yrs for armed robbery....8 yrs for killing 15 with a truck.....wtf is going on with our justice system.... Maybe Justin will give him a buy out ....

Hopefully voters remember this when it comes time to get that actor out.
I think i remember hearing that the deal goes back to his predecessor.( the hook still applies tho)

there's nothing political about that payment
SCC ruled that his basic human rights were violated
and as a Canadian Citizen, they were
but don't let facts get in the way of social media outrage

Back
Top Bottom