Hot tub anyone? | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hot tub anyone?

Wow. Mine loses less than an inch in 100 days. I do only open half the lid to slightly minimize evaporation when I use it. The only times it has gone down faster, I looked for leaks and found them each time. Tub is on interlock so a slow leak disappears without ever being visible from the outside.
l guess it depends on the amount of use I guess . 70% it's just the two of us the other 30% 3 people . The tub is only 4 years old . I asked the checked with the tub store . They said it was no unusual with the amount of use .

Ours is closing in on 20 years old and doesn't loose any water on it's own aside from normal loss from getting in and out.

Well, aside from that time a month or so back when the misplaced air intake hose siphoned a bunch off, but that was user error, not a "normal" thing.
What is " normal " for some is not for others . All depends on the amount of use . But good for you .

l guess it depends on the amount of use I guess . 70% it's just the two of us the other 30% 3 people . The tub is only 4 years old . I asked the checked with the tub store . They said it was no unusual with the amount of use .
My guess is that over the winter out of the ~100 days before I dump it, it is probably used by one person for ~50 hours and two people for ~5 hours. 4 people maybe one or two hours.

How is your lid seal, is it losing some steam while closed up?

My guess is that over the winter out of the ~100 days before I dump it, it is probably used by one person for ~50 hours and two people for ~5 hours. 4 people maybe one or two hours.

How is your lid seal, is it losing some steam while closed up?
You maybe right the seal may not be the best . I find ice on the edge once in a while . I may have to re align the lid ,

How’s the hot tub @Zoodles95 ?? Haven’t seen an update in weeks!
Ha ha. Great thanks! I go in with the wifey on the weekends and a couple of times on my own during the week.

Really has not caused me any headaches and has been keeping temp even in 40 plus minute soaks.

I think the cover is toast though. I will likely need a new one next fall. Cover guy for a new one?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I think the cover is toast though. I will likely need a new one next fall. Cover guy for a new one?
I think I went with Hot Tub Covers Canada. They all buy from the same two suppliers anyway. Mine came from HST synthetics. FWIW, I had a long skirt (7") put on to try to minimize air movement at the seals when closed.

Good stuff! Was worried you went into suspended animation in there and never to return to us from your blissful place.

Good stuff! Was worried you went into suspended animation in there and never to return to us from your blissful place.
Aww. I hit the tequila pretty hard on New Years when I got home from work. Ended up on a zoom call with fellow tequila enthisiasts and even a distiller and some industry folks.

It was all somewhat under control until a guy from San Francisco suggested mixing a high proof 110 Blanco with an extra anejo. It kind of gets fuzzy after that.

Softub is still a hit! No regrets. Very zen.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom