Honda "store".... | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda "store"....

Not sure why the hate I know lots of people who have bought caravans and driven them 300000k with no major repairs. Cheap but reliable nothing has any value at that point anyway, scrap it and buy a new one. There were some transmission issues in the early 90 but again if not driven like a rented mule they were fine. Not a inspiring vehicle but cheap transportation that can haul lots of kids or stuff.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

I "had to" drive Caravan's for 18 years as a company car...the only one I really liked was model year 2000...that thing was almost like driving a car. Otherwise, Chrysler products, including jeeps, have terrible reliability ratings. Journey's are total junk. And why anyone would buy a Jeep Patriot, Liberty or Compass is beyond my comprehension.

I went there and looked around.... for a good 20 minutes... no other customers, but no one approached me.... maybe I don't look like a prospect.... Well I didn't find the bikes that I wanted either....

this experience definitely humbled me quite a bit as a customer LOL.

I actually really liked how no one approached me when I went there ..like 5 times. Could climb onto any bike without having a nervous sales guy standing over me. But yeah, it sure feels like its not a real bike dealer.

I "had to" drive Caravan's for 18 years as a company car...the only one I really liked was model year 2000...that thing was almost like driving a car. Otherwise, Chrysler products, including jeeps, have terrible reliability ratings. Journey's are total junk. And why anyone would buy a Jeep Patriot, Liberty or Compass is beyond my comprehension.
Even current (last 5 years) model Caravans have terrible reliability ratings with consumer reports and even lower customer satisfaction. I still remember a guy who traded one in and said it was the best vehicle he ever owned. "all I had to do is put a transmission in it"

So this am they announce a Fiat/Pugeot merger, which will put AlfaRomeo and Maseratti in bed with Chyrsler.

Minivans are about to get much cooler....

I actually really liked how no one approached me when I went there ..like 5 times. Could climb onto any bike without having a nervous sales guy standing over me. But yeah, it sure feels like its not a real bike dealer.
Because of COVID, the store didn't allow any one sit on bikes sooooo all I did was looking at the bikes. They have lots of R3 on the floor I recall

Back
Top Bottom