Honda RC213V (S) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda RC213V (S)

I love it and you know its going to be serious on a track but thr price...

i absolutely love this bike. blows everything else out of the water for 2015 and recent years.

curious about price too though....

Last edited:
Err rrrr blows everything out of the water? How so?

Err rrrr blows everything out of the water? How so?

looks wise, v4 wise, spec wise, and its pretty much a motogp street bike wise :p

this is just my opinion. it may not excite everyone as much as it excites me per say but you gotta admit its a marvellous looking machine for a street bike.

I think people are under the disillusion that this is actually MM's 2013 bike.

Are there any details on the technical specification? What makes this bike $100k?

Are there any details on the technical specification? What makes this bike $100k?
Same thing that made the desmo what it is limited availability and bragging rights. Either way this is a killer looking bike.

I haven't heard anyone suggesting that this a copy of MM's bike .... that would obviously be quite foolish to think. There's been zero details officially revealed, so everything you read is just a speculation.

I would think a top notch Aprilia RSV4 superbike running in WSBK would be a good comparison cost wise?

Last edited:
I am not going to speculate where is Honda shooting with their machine ... I am not sure they care this way or nor that it would be Superstock 1000 equivalent.

The fact that Aprilia can do it for less, or rather that Aprilia cannot charge the premium Honda can is clear is mudding the comparisons a bit. V4 Honda racer based on MotoGP machine will open up a lot of rich wallets.

I would bet , that "we will build only 200, it will take to build one machine per day ..." ... can change in a hurry, once they pre-sell the initial allotment rather quickly.

They can probably share the customer lists with Kawasaki and their H2R ... LOL ... to boost the sales.

Just remember that Aprilia's WSBK and also their motor have been used in MotoGP. :)

Same thing that made the desmo what it is limited availability and bragging rights. Either way this is a killer looking bike.

How is it killer looking? Squint, and it looks like every other sports bike. I'm sure its hella fast, but I don't get the aesthetic comments, its pretty conservative.

Also, that article indicated a price of 100,000 pounds, which is over $180K. For $180K, I'd rather shop around auction houses for cool sports bikes.

To my eye it's the best looking of the new supersport type bikes I've seen so far. Less is more. Shades of RC30.

Back
Top Bottom