Hey fellow riders! ✌🏼 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey fellow riders! ✌🏼

wikipedea

Hello everyone who reads this,

I've lurked this forum site now and then, last year, trying to pick up on some things while I was preparing my first own bike for the season.
I'm heading into my 3rd season of riding, spent the first season on 50cc scooters at work, and this will be my 2nd season on my Aprilia Mana 850GT.
I did my M2 training with MTOhp in Spring 2022, which I throughly enjoyed and learned a lot of valuable things from it.

I spent the entirety of 2022 riding alone.
The longest trip I went on was 700km up north to Timmins, then did the 700 kms back after the Canada Day long weekend.

Looking forward to another great season, and perhaps I'll be catching some of you on the road!
-I'm the only Aprilia Mana 850GT that I've seen on the road yet! So you'll know its me when u see me!!

CHEERS!!

Attachments

• yeyeay.png
    yeyeay.png
    573.5 KB · Views: 50
  • yeyeay1.png
    yeyeay1.png
    574.7 KB · Views: 50
Hello everyone who reads this,

I've lurked this forum site now and then, last year, trying to pick up on some things while I was preparing my first own bike for the season.
I'm heading into my 3rd season of riding, spent the first season on 50cc scooters at work, and this will be my 2nd season on my Aprilia Mana 850GT.
I did my M2 training with MTOhp in Spring 2022, which I throughly enjoyed and learned a lot of valuable things from it.

I spent the entirety of 2022 riding alone.
The longest trip I went on was 700km up north to Timmins, then did the 700 kms back after the Canada Day long weekend.

Looking forward to another great season, and perhaps I'll be catching some of you on the road!
-I'm the only Aprilia Mana 850GT that I've seen on the road yet! So you'll know its me when u see me!!

CHEERS!!
Interesting. The Mana is the automatic right? You don't see many around at all. Glad you are enjoying it.

Welcome to the form.

I think @wikipedea is ashamed that it's automatic, as he/she provided photos of the right side only.
As much as I love shifting, the automatic is faster in many situations as you are always at max hp. I haven't ridden a mana to know if that cvt is soul-sucking like many others.

As much as I love shifting, the automatic is faster in many situations as you are always at max hp. I haven't ridden a mana to know if that cvt is soul-sucking like many others.
I haven't said anything against automatic - just making some assumptions why a topicstarter posted only a right side of his/her bike :rolleyes:

I think @wikipedea is ashamed that it's automatic, as he/she provided photos of the right side only.
Nah hahaha, anyone will know that from a quick search on the bike. The body has a bit of a battle scar on the other side from the previous owner... I also like the naked look on the engine on this side. The other side has got some not so sexy casings on it.

Although I love the feeling of manually shifting gears, the automatic/clutchless design proves itself worthy for a smooth, relaxing ride; not having to shift up and down between red-lights and stop signs. It also makes it a bit easier to get away from cars if need be.
I'm in the game for touring, enjoying the ride. Not too heavy on popping wheelies and stunting so my personal bike doesnt need to be capable of doing such things.
You could call me cope, but I don't feel that way 😁

Although I love the feeling of manually shifting gears, the automatic/clutchless design proves itself worthy for a smooth, relaxing ride; not having to shift up and down between red-lights and stop signs. It also makes it a bit easier to get away from cars if need be.
I'm in the game for touring, enjoying the ride. Not too heavy on popping wheelies and stunting so my personal bike doesnt need to be capable of doing such things.
You could call me cope, but I don't feel that way 😁
Nah, enjoy whatever you like, I'm just having a bit of fun ;)

Very cool bike - welcome. (y) Based on the Burgman 650 transmission updated with more HP. I miss that CEVT tech at times....maybe EV for me will give me cheap thrills and no shifting tho my carpal tunnel is completely healed so clutching not so big a deal.

My manic kid with the hopped up Yammy800 four looked over to me at the top of the Peace Bridge as we crawled along in stupid heavy traffic on a long weekend and 35+ temps....."first time I'm jealous of your Burgman"....I just grinned.
His bike had so much heat coming off it...my ST1100 here in Aus was the same ....barbequed rider in traffic. The 850 was always on my radar, same tranmission as the Burgman 650 but tweaked and quite a bit more power. Sleeper at the lights. 🏍️

Based on the Burgman 650 transmission updated with more HP.
I can't find a single shred on the web stating a relationship between the Mana and the Burgman, other than the obvious. You're sure about that?

Back
Top Bottom