Here we go again | GTAMotorcycle.com

Here we go again

Join a club it will be fun they said.

Makes the hells angels look like posers (which they probably are these days)

On the plus side, brampton looking pretty good now.

Takes big balls to take on HA. You’re not only dealing with one faction…the rest come to help out.

So the HA called the cops to complain that their 10% extortion fee on illegal drugs wasn't being paid and unless the cops helped quell dissent, they would bring in more HA to enforce their territory? Seems like more police resources need to be focused on reducing HA numbers.

Last edited:
Is he showing how big his clown hole will be after a few years in prison?
Let's hope so...

Oh no, criminals are torturing and killing each other...

Oh no, criminals are torturing and killing each other...
The problem is they aren't always careful and innocents get hurt. Also, tons of police time and resources get focused on these things. The more the war ramps up, the more resources are used.

EDIT:
Police should just deal with these like repo's. Dirtbag B calls in and says they have kidnapped dirtbag A as dirtbag A was extorting them. Just in case anyone calls in looking for dirtbag A.

So the HA called the cops to complain that their 10% extortion fee on illegal drugs wasn't being paid and unless the cops helped quell dissent, they would bring in more HA to enforce their territory? Seems like more police resources need to be focused on reducing HA numbers.
Reminds me of the joke:

A guy calls police saying that someone is trying to break into his garage

Dispatch says police will be there in 45 minutes

Guy says I'll get my gun and take care of it myself

Police arrive in 5 minutes asking about the gun, you said you had one.

Guy says you said 45 minutes.

They expect an ROI for the "protection" payoffs they invested into local policing?

I think that it is more of a case of we would rather not have to fill up the morgue
Bad for their business all that attention and all.

I just read some 'non-mainstream' reporting.. and watched the torture videos.. related to this.
It appears that they are trying to imitate the type of videos put out by South American gangs and cartels... but no where near as brutal.
It's been going on for about a year.. according to what I read.. the 10% is only part of it.
I don't think any of the kidnapped were actual members.. one may have been the elderly father of a dealer, taken with the son.
The report I read.. named a lot of those involved.

Back
Top Bottom