Help needed | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help needed

treyc1

BIKE:KAWASAKI ZZR250 2004
ISSUE:I just recently noticed a noise coming from what I think is the left side...the noise sounds like the sound of bicycle when you turn it upside down a spin the back wheel if you know what I mean lol... ps could it be my grimey almost dried chain

Thanks

You can't even be bothered to lube and clean your chain but you want us to help diagnose this problem with a description like THAT?

Jaaysus

Either chain (climbing the sprockets) look for tight spots and hooking of the teeth or more likely the CCT they have a goofy offset set up on these engines.

Either chain (climbing the sprockets) look for tight spots and hooking of the teeth or more likely the CCT they have a goofy offset set up on these engines.

How would I correct this problem... this is my first bike an im 18 so I don't know much about the mechanical side

First make sure its the cct and then replace it. Quickest way is manually reset it and see if it stops the noise. It will be temp but will tell you. If you dont have knowledge and a service manual take it to someone. If you mess up your cct it will cost you an engine

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

First make sure its the cct and then replace it. Quickest way is manually reset it and see if it stops the noise. It will be temp but will tell you. If you dont have knowledge and a service manual take it to someone. If you mess up your cct it will cost you an engine

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
how do I manually reset it

Back
Top Bottom