Help me settle something | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help me settle something

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
some people confuse wings , which come in two parts , the wingy bit and the drumette , the part of the wing closest to the body. And there is nothing worse than sharing a bucket of wings and some body eats all the drumettes and leaves the wingy bits
That's seriously bad form.

And the wings are mearly a vehicle to move sauce to your mouth. Its the sauce.

I don't think it's bad form if someone eats all of one cut of the wing. Pair yourself up with someone who prefers the one that you don't like. I prefer the flats to the drumettes every day of the week.

I think it's more of a problem when your platter comes in anything but a 50/50 even distribution.

Yes to 50/50. And its mandatory to have celery/carrot sticks and blue cheese dip to balance things out and add some pseudo-healthiness to the meal.

some people confuse wings , which come in two parts , the wingy bit and the drumette , the part of the wing closest to the body. And there is nothing worse than sharing a bucket of wings and some body eats all the drumettes and leaves the wingy bits
That's seriously bad form.

And the wings are mearly a vehicle to move sauce to your mouth. Its the sauce.
We should eat the wings together. I'm not a fan of the drumettes at all.

We should eat the wings together. I'm not a fan of the drumettes at all.
LoL that’s like my wife. She hates the drumettes and I don’t like the 2 piece parts. Worked out.

One of the reasons I married her.

@crankcall agreed! Same when I was at a pub on Friday. I remember 10c/wing in a dive at Bloor/Keele and 30c/wing at Sloppy Joes in Etobicoke. But they were 5x the size. Pretty sure they were pterodactyl wings.

my wife likes wings and i like drumettes.
key to a happy life. may or may not have mentioned this in my vows.

as others here have said, doesn't matter if you did a survey of all the humans on planet earth for this, you are wrong.

Side note....warning, this has nothing to do with chicken wings......years ago, whenever I went downtown, I would grab a shrimp panzerotto at the Panzerotto and Pizza location on Yonge somewhere close to Carlton. Soooo good.. That place has closed I think. Last week I checked with my local pizza joint Marconi Pizza, lo and behold, they had shrimp and could make me one, along with some marinara dipping sauce. 1/2 hour later I was mowing this bad boy down in complete bliss. Except this one was baked, not fried, which is.....ok. I'll take it.
OK back to the wings.

I like both, but I'd suffer through a bucket of the bits you dont favour .

BTW, I ordered wings at the pub yesterday , $16,99 LB!!! at that point just bring me a friggin steak . No longer peasant food .
I dropped in for a feed at my local fave steakhouse on Friday, $69 for a Kansas strip loin caught me by surprise.

Before covid that was $29.

Back
Top Bottom