Help me name my bar | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help me name my bar

DucatiDan

Having a basement reno done that will include building a bar. I want to be sports themed and am thinking about naming it. Here are some initial thoughts:

Upper deck
Penalty box
Dingers
Hot Corner
The Bullpen
Big leagues

Anyone have any suggestions???

Ask thinking something Toronto-specific like "Onions baby onions" (Chuck Swirsky Raptors) or The Bat Flip (though I think Jose is on his way out).

The Dugout

I don't have anything right now but you should go with something clever, if possible. People seem to like that.

I don't have anything right now but you should go with something clever, if possible. People seem to like that.
Just "Something Clever"? Then when people say WTF? I can say I heard people seem to like something clever?

Boozed-Up Downs ?

A bit of word play. Boozed-up mean drinking. Up Downs just fun to say. Down's means 'in the hill, or fort in the hill', your bar will be your fort. Downs also connects with going down into basement?

That's my best attempt, I thought it pretty witty! :)

Crap, I completely missed your sport reference requirement! :(

Fear not. Myself and loved ones are making sport of your post right now.

Ducati Dans Dandy Dungeon? I will work sport in later. Is dominos a sport?

Hard Swinger
Ball Catcher
Wide Receiver
Poke Check
Ballboys

Last edited:
^a ringer?

Promoting sports eh, how about "The athletic supporter"

stolen from a place in London, but the Oar House

The Boars Breath
Lower Paddock

Let's hope your bar isn't as disappointing as Toronto sports.
I don't know about hockey but the Raptors just came off their best season in franchise history and the BJs were 3 wins a way from making the world series. If anything, Toronto sports have come a long way.

Back
Top Bottom