Help me friends, please. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help me friends, please.

... it's pouring rain here today. Wouldn't be a good day for a road test.
If he's a good rider a rain day might be perfect ;) it will confirm his riding skill to the tester.

This begging is absurd ... Im not your friend and you are a stranger to me. Get real.
You can rent a ninja 250 or cbr250 for $100/24 hours- this will fix you up for the test.
Perhaps you should start a go fund me for the req'd $100. Absurd. This place will rent to M1 with experience.

Last edited:
If I end up renting from riders share Im going to post here for sure, I'm a good rider, experienced with rain as well. My test is in Aug 11 though, no rain on accuweather

This begging is absurd ... Im not your friend and you are a stranger to me. Get real.
You can rent a ninja 250 or cbr250 for $100/24 hours- this will fix you up for the test.
Perhaps you should start a go fund me for the req'd $100. Absurd.

But tell us how you *really* feel.

I've seen these ads but Im not sure if they are not scams.
I doubt they are scams in that they would take your money and not give you the bike. I am quite certain that if you were in an interaction with police and/or needed to make an insurance claim, you would be very unhappy with the outcome. Riders share sounds at least one step more legit (pending confirmation on the insurance situation).

If riders share works, I am contemplating an IBA run. It would be pretty funny to give them back the bike 24 hours later with 2000 more km on it (obviously it would need a trial rental first to check on the maintenance status of the bike).

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you even sure you can go straight to M test. I've never heard of that. Even people with license and exp in different country they still need to get their M2 first.

^
Another thing is you may want to do the M2 course, I've heard people who got their M2 without doing the course not being able to get insured.

Are you even sure you can go straight to M test. I've never heard of that. Even people with license and exp in different country they still need to get their M2 first.
Yea, I spoke with the MTO and they said it's okay to go straight for the M test.

^
Another thing is you may want to do the M2 course, I've heard people who got their M2 without doing the course not being able to get insured.
I'm going to do the M test with learning curves, they are going to give me the certificate just like the M2 course.

If it's the same procedure as a G, then all you need is a letter from the foreign government's license issuing body confirming the # of years the applicant has held a foreign driver's license. If it's 2+ years, then they get fast-tracked straight to the G2/M2 Exit test.

If you want to earn credit for more than one year of driving experience, you will also need an official letter from the foreign government or agency that issued the driver’s licence, confirming that the licence is authentic.

If it's the same procedure as a G, then all you need is a letter from the foreign government's license issuing body confirming the # of years the applicant has held a foreign driver's license. If it's 2+ years, then they get fast-tracked straight to the G2/M2 Exit test.

[/URL]
That's correct I went to Brazilian consulate to provide me with the confirmation and they accepted as experience, I'm able to go straight to G and M

Re: interaction with police.

If you have your own auto insurance policy, you would at least be covered from a charge of operator not insured ($5000 fine). If any issue with the motorcycle coverage, the owner would be charged.

If you do not have your own auto insurance policy, please be sure of what insurance coverage is provided by the rental outfit. You wouldn't want to get the no insurance charge to yourself. If you did, you might as well abandon all hope of riding for a decade or two...
Wow I didn't know about that, I'm going to rent from the rental place then...

I'm a sick individual, has always been fun to ride in rain to me,

except that time I reached down to put the loose spark plug cap back on :/ that was not so good.

Or confirm he's an idiot. :)
why "confirm"? I'm not an idiot at all my friend. you're being rude for no reason.

I'm a sick individual, has always been fun to ride in rain to me,

except that time I reached down to put the loose spark plug cap back on :/ that was not so good.
Trials, I just booked from Riders Share. paid total 151.67 CAD for 1 day rental of a CBR300, with insurance included. After the test I'll come back and tell everyone how was the experience.

Best luck with the test, ride with confidence (y)
... great bike choice, the CBR250 is fun, the 300 can only be better.

Back
Top Bottom