hello | GTAMotorcycle.com

hello

Farook

just want to say hello and hoping to join some rides. live in north york. no ego hear still learning and love to do long distance trips with camping along the way.
Farook. hi everyone. oh and currently cbf1000 is my bike but thinking about the gs310 but on the fence....

Moto camping trips rock.

You have a cbf1000 but you're thinking of down sizing to a 310. Is that correct?

That's correct. BMW is giving me 2500 for my CBF. So I think it's a pretty good deal. Just want something lighter. I'm only 5'5 in the sunlight 5'3 when it rains rally hard :)😐. Lol.

To each his own but to me anytime you can own a Honda instead of a beemer I would call it a "good deal".

I hear you, might keep it just so I can be the one to turn the odo over the 100k mark. It's got 94k now and I don't think I'll ever own something that reliable and easy to ride. Thanks . I have to decide soon. As the weather is getting better.

is there a place on hear where people post up things done to their motorcycles. for example installing lights or repairs?

Yes, there are several other threads as well

Search function will be your friend and a lot can be found just poking around the site

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

There's also a Technical section where you can ask questions about problems you may have.

just want to say hello and hoping to join some rides. live in north york. no ego hear still learning and love to do long distance trips with camping along the way.
Farook. hi everyone. oh and currently cbf1000 is my bike but thinking about the gs310 but on the fence....
Of all the G310 owners (mostly R models) I know, none of them have said anything nice about them. I know test rides aren't exactly accessible right now but that's definitely a bike that needs to be ridden before purchase. Its all of the BMW Pricing and Problems but none of the Fit and Finish.

Also, you do state a concern with your height but the G310 GS model has a 33" seat height, which is par for any street-oriented ADV style bike. The Honda CB500X, Versys 300, Vstrom 650 are all 33" and below. The KTM 390 Adventure is a little bit taller though at 35" but matches most too the G310 GS checkmark for checkmark.

Now if you meant the G310R, then, there's even more reason to shop around...

Of all the G310 owners (mostly R models) I know, none of them have said anything nice about them. I know test rides aren't exactly accessible right now but that's definitely a bike that needs to be ridden before purchase. Its all of the BMW Pricing and Problems but none of the Fit and Finish.

Also, you do state a concern with your height but the G310 GS model has a 33" seat height, which is par for any street-oriented ADV style bike. The Honda CB500X, Versys 300, Vstrom 650 are all 33" and below. The KTM 390 Adventure is a little bit taller though at 35" but matches most too the G310 GS checkmark for checkmark.

Now if you meant the G310R, then, there's even more reason to shop around...
Thank you. decided today to take my bike off kijiji and keep going with it. and off all things, the deciding factor was the was it sounds.
So no motorcycle change for me this year plus I'd like to see the odo go over 100k:)

yeah imo if anyone wants an entry level adventure bike, they're better off with a cb500x or a ktm390

Never hear any glowing reviews about the rest of them

The KTM 390 Adventure is a little bit taller though at 35"

You're mixing up your KTM Adventures.

The 390's seat height is 33.6", it's the 1290 Super Adventure R with the 35" seat height. At least it was for 2020 and before. For 2021 and after, they lowered the 1290 SAR to 34.6".

I'd also throw in the V-Strom 650 for a good entry-level street-oriented Adventure bike.

I'd also throw in the V-Strom 650 for a good entry-level street-oriented Adventure bike.
more of a budget middleweight no?

Not that new riders cant start on them

Thank you. decided today to take my bike off kijiji and keep going with it. and off all things, the deciding factor was the was it sounds.
So no motorcycle change for me this year plus I'd like to see the odo go over 100k:)
Been there. Fun to watch, and I thought picture worthy.

Back
Top Bottom