Happy Fathers Day! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Happy Fathers Day!

crankcall

Site Supporter
For those of you that have managed to deposit sperm in an appropriate place, Happy Fathers Day!!

Hug your kids because you might not always like them , but you'll always love them. And at some point they will love you back. Now do the right thing and don't win drunkest guy in a backyard ever and burn the burgers.

Cheers Dads!

Thanks @crankcall and same to you!
Are you sure about the "they will love you back" part? Because with the 14 year old it seems an impossibility! Smh

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Thanks....second Father's Day and still can't believe how awesome it is!

@JB - soon as they need money or the car....you're their best friend forever!

Thanks for putting a downer on my hopes of this ending soon lol

Mimico, so true. One second I'm the worst person in the world, the next "daddy can you please drive me to xxxxxxx?" lol

And yes, Happy Father's day to all the Fathers and Father figures.....and those that identify as Fathers.

Thanks for putting a downer on my hopes of this ending soon lol

Mimico, so true. One second I'm the worst person in the world, the next "daddy can you please drive me to xxxxxxx?" lol

And yes, Happy Father's day to all the Fathers and Father figures.....and those that identify as Fathers.

Did you just assume my gender?!

Haha, happy Father's Day all

Thanks @crankcall and same to you!
Are you sure about the "they will love you back" part? Because with the 14 year old it seems an impossibility! Smh

Yes they will. When they are about 20 they figure out you are almost as intelligent as they are, at 25 they start wishing they listened to you when they were 14.

Back
Top Bottom