HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

If anyone can't wait till this weekend, (also might be ****** weather), meet at 6:00 PM Tomorrow (Wednesday, 21st) at Timmies/Wendys on Golf Links. Got a sweet ride planned! (50km)

Hey Klutch, tomorrow may work for me, just got to see what time I finish work (changes every day). Can you pm me the route?

Hey Klutch, tomorrow may work for me, just got to see what time I finish work (changes every day). Can you pm me the route?

Just sent you the route!

A bit last minute, but hopefully some others can make it out too!

I just had a change of plans and can make it now... Can you send me a text so I have your number? mines is 289-489-1998. Jason.

Great ride tonight! Thanks for leading Klutch! Nice meeting you guys, lets do it again soon!

I'd be up for ride.

Haven't done much in the way of group rides and this is only my 3rd season.

Last edited:
Amazing run, and great meeting you guys!

I'm just looking at the weather forecast for the next couple days and it's not looking too good :/

Our best bet would be for Sunday afternoon. How does 4 PM work for everyone?

@hammakat, hopefully you'll be able to make it as well!

Sunday ~4:00 looks good for me so far. I hope the weather cooperates.

Amazing run, and great meeting you guys!

I'm just looking at the weather forecast for the next couple days and it's not looking too good :/

Our best bet would be for Sunday afternoon. How does 4 PM work for everyone?

@hammakat, hopefully you'll be able to make it as well!

That might actually work for me. How long do the rides last? Got a route map by chance?

That might actually work for me. How long do the rides last? Got a route map by chance?

I just sent you the route and it shouldn't go much longer than an hour. (Just over 50 KMs of back roads and twistys nearby)

So 4 PM, Timmies/Wendys on Golf links.

Hopefully the weather holds up!

Looks like it should be a go for me. Look for the big guy on the Katana.

Im going to view my new home in the AM, if I am back in time I will make it out. Black 919.

Hmmmmm, heading out the door to run an errand in Burlington... will be watching the weather as I return at about 3pm.

Back
Top Bottom