Hair Loss | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hair Loss

f1mauro

Site Supporter
Alright, here's a problem that affects the mass majority of men/women. What's the general consensus here? Are people concealing it, dealing with it, shaving it? How are you coping?

I've come across this product recently which helps take the 'shine' off of my thinning hair and seems to mask it well for those occasional public events....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcHQtVssO24

A little gimmicky, I know. But seems to do the trick. Judging from the free sample they sent me....

Anyone out there having hair loss problems and having luck with other products that work well for them?

Ohhhhh I may lol. You know what looks great is getting it tattooed.
Sounds crazy but look.
urymeqeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The top of my head has thinned and receded. Fortunately a shaved (electric with no attachment) head has been my preference and 'style' for the last decade, so it really doesn't bother me. I actually like having no hair...

I just wish the rest of my body would follow suit! Instead of growing off the top of my head, it now wants to grow out my ears. :sad11:

I bic it. Rite down to the wood. And I too actually much rather shaved. Not sure if it's denial or I actually do but regardless I have no choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people in India get a hair piece of real hair or something get it weaved into their current hair as it recedes. It's permanent fix and I haven't heard anything bad about it yet.

I'm getting gray hairs now :(

Getting.... I've had gray since 16. However I'll never lose it. Doesn't run in my genes.

That tattoo bit looks cool.

I think back in the day this was a big taboo. Nowadays if you go out you can notice that most guys are bald. Hiding it just makes it worse.

Here's you solution - http://www.headblade.com

Sent from Tapatalk.

I look like a kid all the time. I'm in my 30's now, I only have 3 gray hairs & I have cut my hair every month or else my head look like a chia pet.

Wouldn't change it for the world

You don't want to go down that road otherwise you'll be doomed to a life like a woman or an Italian where everything's about faking it. Can't leave the the house without make up or gold jewellery, nobody should live like that. Free yourself.

ok. here are your options:

1) the tattoo. it works, but you're stuck with shaving your head constantly. even if you choose hair transplant or any other solution in the future, you may have issues. the hair grows in one place, but looks shaved in the bald spot.
also, tattooing the scalp is one of the most painful areas of the body. …and you have to deal with fading of the ink in the future (hence touch ups) and what do you do with greying of the hair (colour) with aging.

2) hair transplant: good solution. you can have drastic change in appearance and pretty much solve the problem all together so long as you have good donor potential in the back of your head.
also, this will help you along with the Gaboki MUCH more as you'll have hair in more areas and will pretty much have no issues with anything looking out of place.
another option hair transplant will give you is what most of hollywood is doing, which is weaving hair into your own hair. so everything thickens up. it is expensive and has to be redone regularly much like getting a haircut. this is method Matthew Maconohay (however you spell the last name) does.

with transplant you also risk the scar, which will limit your ability to shave your head in the future. but you'll have much more hair and be able to grow it. feel the wind etc….

3) pills and rogain solutions etc… : DO NOT WORK. they are useless. also they play with testosterone levels which is something you DO NOT WANT>

4) Gaboki. is a good solution. limited with regards to wearing helmet, swimming or hats etc.. but great solution when used with hair transplant (especially as hair loss becomes more prominent).
there is also TOPPIK which is just as good as gaboki, if not BETTER. application of these products, especially if you have longer hair will take you 10 mins max. and seal in with hairspray.

5) Shaving your head. good solution. but takes time. and pretty much daily application.

you're not alone.

good luck.

Last edited:
Sorry boys, 32 years old and a full head of hair the same as when I was 16.

Just shave it. From a women's point of view confidence is very sexy. Rock a bald head like you just don't care.

I understand trying to hang onto it, but some methods look silly - akin to much makeup. You end up looking like a caricature of yourself.

How bout this solution: quit being a wuss, man up and own it... its just hair, it shouldn't define you

How bout this solution: quit being a wuss, man up and own it... its just hair, it shouldn't define you

Yes, I am shallow, but Princess's Man would not go on date with a bald man. :snorting::happy5::bunny: So sorry!

Princess's Man bestest advice is this: if you're a guy going bald and are single, hurry up and get hooked up before it's too late! :angel1:

Yes, I am shallow, but Princess's Man would not go on date with a bald man. :snorting::happy5::bunny: So sorry!

Princess's Man bestest advice is this: if you're a guy going bald and are single, hurry up and get hooked up before it's too late! :angel1:

But that's just your opinion honey. I don't like big breast women... But there are plenty of guys out there that do.

To the OP, my gf loves that I'm bald. And I've had plenty of compliments from other women. Of course some women don't like bald men... But there are plenty that do.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Luckily for me....baldness doesn't run in my family, I now have long hair like back in the day when I was a teenager, no thinning...nothing but a full head of hair!

I feel bad for the guys that have to go through this stage in their lives, but on the other hand they don't have to spend money on any more haircuts if they shave it all off!

This has been an interesting read. I had no idea men were as obsessed as women about their hair.

Me ... I wish it were in fashion professionally for women to be bald. No helmet head, no products ... nothing. I started going white at age 15 ... today I'm solid white and have to colour it every 2 weeks so I don't have a skunk stripe .. EXPENSIVE and a pain in the ***!!!

Gentlemen, women love love love fully shaved heads. That's why they have to touch it whether they know you or not :cool:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom