H2O Wasaga Beach 2021 | GTAMotorcycle.com

H2O Wasaga Beach 2021

-Maverick-

Starts tonight. Like right now. Speed bumps everywhere, so if you want to come and see the show, be careful. Nice to see kids having fun again!

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

I'm not going anywhere near there. Heat score is to the moon and no mercy. This may be the poster event for revised 172.

172? Careless is more like it. They're going to hit some of these guys with criminal charges soon. Jail is a good place for some of them.

The people in Wasaga Beach are actually ok with them being here. It brings business...all the hotels and motels are booked. The only thing that's making noise is the OPP chopper doing circles around the Walmart.

Here's the charge summary. I heard ~35 cops were used for enforcement.

"Officers had towed from the roadway a total of 70 vehicles for a variety of offences including 22 stunt drivers and 33 unfit vehicles and four impaired drivers along with various other provincial offences.
A total of 383 charges were issued to motorists who violated provincial acts while on area roadways."

Glad I didn’t go up to the cottage last weekend.

How I remember the days of being young and spending time in Wasaga on the strip…:good times in my 89 Nissan Sentra with hub caps….good times…

Glad I didn’t go up to the cottage last weekend.

How I remember the days of being young and spending time in Wasaga on the strip…:good times in my 89 Nissan Sentra with hub caps….good times…
Haha. You'd have been safe in the volt. The Subey would probably have gotten you a roadside look over though. Is it still in stock at the dealer or have they moved it along?

Fun is illegal. The town people actually welcomed the cars...the revenue for hurting businesses was most welcome...but instead the Mayor hired a Martial Law team complete with helicopter doing circles around the beach all night long making more noise than the cars could. So instead of revenue, the town goes deeper in the red.

not as annoying as boomers on their stupid harleys and loud pipes, with all of them blasting the same ACDC song from 50 years ago on permanent replay

is there a clause on their harley davidson finance contract or something?

Haha. You'd have been safe in the volt. The Subey would probably have gotten you a roadside look over though. Is it still in stock at the dealer or have they moved it along?
Shockingly still at the dealer. Been sitting there since March.

Which reminds me I need winters for the Volt.

How I know I am old:

That does not look anything remotely close to fun for me.

KJdw6dU.gif

Fun is illegal. The town people actually welcomed the cars...the revenue for hurting businesses was most welcome...but instead the Mayor hired a Martial Law team complete with helicopter doing circles around the beach all night long making more noise than the cars could. So instead of revenue, the town goes deeper in the red.

I doubt the people living in the immediate area welcome them. In know in our area the BIA does one of those taste of the xyz events. BIA loves it, some businesses love it, some hate it, local residents will go but for the most part it is all people from out of the area and anyone living near the event hates it. People pissing, puking on your front yards, vandalism, total jerkism, etc.....

**** them IMO.

Back
Top Bottom