Guelph, airlifted | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guelph, airlifted

kw-ont-75

[h=1]Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after collision on highway near Guelph[/h]
GUELPH — A motorcyclist has been airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries after colliding with a car on a highway south of Guelph.
An OPP officer was conducting speed enforcement on the Hanlon Expressway near Maltby Road when a group of motorcycles passed, one of them travelling at a high rate of speed. When the officer pulled out, all of the bikes sped off.
One of the motorcycles was struck by a Mazda at the Wellington Road 34 intersection as the car made a left turn shortly before 3 p.m. Police said the motorcycle was weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds just before the collision.
The motorcyclist, a 30-year-old Milton man, was airlifted to Hamilton General Hospital with life-threatening injuries. No other people were injured in the crash.
The province’s Special Investigations Unit has been called in, and the southbound lanes on the expressway were closed for several hours.
Wellington Road 34 was also closed between Sideroad 20 and Concession 7.

Re: Guelph, airlifted after running from OPP

GWS Rider

R.I.P Rob Collins .... This was my friend uppsetting new's for all! well miss him!

RIP Rob :(

RIP rider. This aint the place so I'm biting my lip. Sorry for your loss GTAM members, family and other friends.... Really P'd right now.

It's always tragic when you hear of someone passing on, regardless of the circumstances...
R. I. P. Rider!
+

Why RIP? He's not dead, at least according to the articles...

GWS rider.

RIP, rider.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, phoenix905, and to the rest of his family and friends. My condolences.

RIP- Sad news.

RIP, sorry for the loss of your friend phoenix...

Back
Top Bottom