GTAM will be at the Motorcycle Supershow March 25-27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM will be at the Motorcycle Supershow March 25-27

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Is the end in sight...... is it too good to be true.....

GTAM will be at the Motorcycle Supershow, held at the International Center in Mississauga on March 25-27, 2022.

It's been a loooooooooooog two years so if you happen to find yourself at the show, please stop by the booth and say hi! It will be great to see everyone again.

Last edited:
I've checked the website for a Floorplan (years past the had them). Just looking to see who/what will be there. It would be nice to know what we can see. Do you know where you will be placed already?

Not sure if GP Bikes will be there. One of the employees had said they won't.

I've checked the website for a Floorplan (years past the had them). Just looking to see who/what will be there. It would be nice to know what we can see. Do you know where you will be placed already?
Hall 2

GP bikes will not be at this event, however, GTAM will have their catalogues available.

Will most likely be down on Saturday. Probably not going to ride, it seems kind of cold.

We're back!!!!

Attachments

• 20220325_113407.jpg
    20220325_113407.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • 20220325_113355.jpg
    20220325_113355.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 34
  • 20220325_113349.jpg
    20220325_113349.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 31
Sorry to bug you....but can you tell which brands are setting up for the show? Like are Triumph and Honda and Yamaha there?
I think the actual bike show happens in toronto at the exhibition place

This is much more the "buy a hotdog and an old leather jacket" show

This is the Traditional Motorcycle Supershow that usually happens every January.

What you are looking for in terms of what manufactures, is The Toronto Motorcycle Show that usually happens in February, which was cancelled this year.

This is the Traditional Motorcycle Supershow that usually happens every January.

What you are looking for in terms of what manufactures, is The Toronto Motorcycle Show that usually happens in February, which was cancelled this year.
Usually at the Supershow Triumph and Kawasaki, BMW and HD are there....and dealers bring new stock. Any of these there?

I think the actual bike show happens in toronto at the exhibition place

This is much more the "buy a hotdog and an old leather jacket" show
Every year at the Supershow....which I always go to....there are brands there....not just dealers. Yamaha and Honda aren't there usually...but there are new bikes from Ducati and KTM.... and actual BMW and Triumph and HD displays. All I am asking is are they there this year.

Every year at the Supershow....which I always go to....there are brands there....not just dealers. Yamaha and Honda aren't there usually...but there are new bikes from Ducati and KTM.... and actual BMW and Triumph and HD displays. All I am asking is are they there this year.
Just Harley Davidson. No Japanese or Euro bike manufacturers there. It’s a smaller show this year as well.

Made it to Toronto past all of the "drivers". Looking forward to the show tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom