Group Mass Message | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group Mass Message

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
Is there any way to PM all the members within a group with a particular message? I'm the admin of Mississauga Riders, but I'm not able to find a 'Mass Message' selection in the admin options.

If it can be made possible, it would be very helpful to relay important group-related information to everyone with the group.

Last edited:
Is there any way to PM all the members within a group with a particular message? I'm the admin of Mississauga Riders, but I'm not able to find a 'Mass Message' selection in the admin options.

If it can be made possible, it would be very helpful to relay important group-related information to everyone with the group.

If THEIR subscriptions are set correctly every time you post in that group they'll get a copy of it. If they're not getting it, then you'd need them to change their subscription setting to instant notification vice digest or unsubscribed.

Rotten is correct...if members want to receive emails, they will have it set in their settings. We aren't big on having people send mass messages to members.

Cheers

Paul

Back
Top Bottom