Great.... Pegassus' Plan To Lead A Group Ride Is Snuffed By Rain | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Great.... Pegassus' Plan To Lead A Group Ride Is Snuffed By Rain

are cruisers that slow?,I need to know as I am looking to get one after driving a small sport bike for a bit,thanks.

Here's a tip seeing as you're new and all: do not ask this man for any information or advice unless you plan on doing the exact OPPOSITE of everything he tells you.

I think I read something that said that he could cream everyone except he was too much of a pu ssy.

It has to do more with the riders riding it, I would imagine they have to be way faster than my old 350cc dual-sport since they have 750cc to 1100cc engines but let me tell you this, I have never seen a cruiser flying at high speeds or taking off at high speeds, maybe they are fat white elephants without guts I wouldn't know.

If I were you I wouldn't buy a cruiser, how old are you? Buy a sport-tourer, they are comfortable and have decent power.
53 but not really old lol,I am waiting till the late fall but cant stop looking at bikes for sale.

maybe the gods are trying to tell you something. That or they are trying to protect anyone that was going to follow....trolololol
My first thought was that people's lives were just saved.

Okay am I missing something here, what's a tafb ride and why are Scarborough group rides horrid? What do you mean "ran into a van"?

Tafb is toysareforboys.

Last edited:
"
icon13.png
Great.... Pegassus' Plan To Lead A Group Ride Is Snuffed By Rain"

Is this guy seriously talking in the third person...

A Peggy group ride?

Does this mean the ambulances get to use the HOV lanes?

damn, too bad I have no bike right now :( ... make it sunday.. heck go to the Brampton honda demo, and do lead ride in the demo :)

Back
Top Bottom