Great.... Pegassus' Plan To Lead A Group Ride Is Snuffed By Rain | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Great.... Pegassus' Plan To Lead A Group Ride Is Snuffed By Rain

Gentlemen, we require video evidence of a "brisk" pace. Don't let us down.

+10-20 above legal is not brisk, it's normal. That's 75% of what a 250 can do. Just don't keep Peggy waiting or you may have to catch Him at the next light. :)

Damn I really wish I still had my bike. I would be so down for this ride, would chill in the back and watch as the chaos unfolds. And my 599 seems to fit the bike criteria!
When did you get rid of the bike?! I thought you were on an old interceptor, not a 599

My gopro is fully charged!

I have never seen a cruiser flying at high speeds or taking off at high speeds, maybe they are fat white elephants without guts I wouldn't know.

Ummm.... Ducati Diavel anyone??? Faster than the Bugatti Veyron 0-100 km/h....

I vote sticky

I am interested in this ride

I am very interested in this ride as well. I've got a gixxer6. It's got a digital speedo and goes fairly fast.

I know my bike is ok, the FZ6 was one of his dream rides... Even with a digital dash

WAIT for me....I'll bring 3 cams.....but I just need to buy the right bike to fit in....hummmmm

could be the ride of all time.....sooooo exciting.......and I get free advice from peggy....WOOT

ps...i dont have my medical training YET....lets wait till Sept.

Last edited:
Im bringing an electric scooter for this ride so iwont be too fast for peggy and a 4 meter rope to attach to peggy's bike! That way he wont have to wait up for me.

Back
Top Bottom