Got back from North Carolina last week. Awesome roads | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got back from North Carolina last week. Awesome roads

Welcome back! Always nice to be home, safe and sound. Thanks for the posting the pictures. A friend of mine just went through NC last week; Rode The Dragon too. He'll be riding around the US for approximately four weeks. What types of motorcycles were you all riding? I'm thinking a sport touring may be my next bike?

Here you go:)
Tennessee and North Carolina was great riding except for some rain. Devils triangle Moonshiners run Cherohala Parkway, TOTD Blue ridge were great.

094.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

045.jpg

056.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

068.jpg

072.jpg

Love that part of the country. What days were you at the gap?

Last edited:
Welcome back! Always nice to be home, safe and sound. Thanks for the posting the pictures. A friend of mine just went through NC last week; Rode The Dragon too. He'll be riding around the US for approximately four weeks. What types of motorcycles were you all riding? I'm thinking a sport touring may be my next bike?

I had the R1200GS, my buddies were on a R1200RT and a Harley, whose floor boards are ground off.:p

Nice trip. The area is definitely on my to-do list. Just wondering - when it rains, does it rain none stop for long, or is it manageable? I know it's a rainy area in general.

Nice trip. The area is definitely on my to-do list. Just wondering - when it rains, does it rain none stop for long, or is it manageable? I know it's a rainy area in general.

It's unpredictable and forget the weather forecast, inaccurate at best. When I was there, the second day it rained all morning, after stopping for lunch nothing but sun.

Back
Top Bottom