Good morning | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good morning

That was my lunch break from riding, I quit my job on Thursday lol. The tires are continental tkc80 front, and Shinko e805 rear. They work great for gravel roads etc, and no issues on pavement.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Cool thanks think I'll need a new set next season (or end of this one) so thinking to go that route instead of straight street tires. Also congrats on quitting! And enjoy the new job.

Cool thanks think I'll need a new set next season (or end of this one) so thinking to go that route instead of straight street tires. Also congrats on quitting! And enjoy the new job.
Just noticed a guy on kijiji selling two brand new tkc80s still wrapped, pretty good deal.

Please view this ad:

Brand New Continental TKC80 120/70-17 Front 150/70-17 Rear,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-p...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*300

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

0e1f697fe5aa301dd89ef4ddd8f78a00.jpg

Is that on the Black River?

Is that on the Black River?
Spot on! Right at the end of Black River Rd. Good eye!

Victoria Bridge. Used to camp there, up on the hill to the right of the pic, before it was closed to camping. I assume that's still the case. Haven't been there for 33 years. One year my then BiL, he'd had a bit too much, swam too close to the gorge outlet and off he went. Good times ...

Victoria Bridge. Used to camp there, up on the hill to the right of the pic, before it was closed to camping. I assume that's still the case. Haven't been there for 33 years. One year my then BiL, he'd had a bit too much, swam too close to the gorge outlet and off he went. Good times ...
Yeah still closed for camping but makes an excellent dirt bike and atv spot. Ive been riding off-road there for the last 20 years.

I need to ride more. Gotta do something with all the free time better working on a resume or the house...

I need to ride more. Gotta do something with all the free time better working on a resume or the house...
Yes sir! Commuting is barely riding, you need to just go wander aimlessly sometimes.

Funny. That's what I said to someone that said you need to have a "roadmap" for your career. I said it's more fun to just pick a direction and go.

Riding to Georgetown this morning to attend the Chris Birch off road training course.

Back
Top Bottom