Going to get stupid Drunk tonight | GTAMotorcycle.com

Going to get stupid Drunk tonight

Mad Mike

This COVID things is really wearing me down. I like people, I like socializing, I like Saturday's at my local pub watching hockey, I like group rides and meetups, I like dropping into the local rink to watch kids hockey.

It's all gone. I'm restless. I'm mad. I'm starting to get tired of sitting at my computer.

So, tonight I'm going to get drunk. Really drunk -- like I did when I was 20. I'm going to feel like a sack of shi+ in the morning but who cares. MAybe I'll hang around online and make some incoherent posts later tonight.

It's almost 6pm. I'm pouring a glass of Campari over ice to warm me up for a nice NY steak grilling on charcoal. There's a bottle of Merlot on the table, and after that I'm going to relax and have a party all by my socially distanced self.

Good night if I can't make it back till tomorrow.

This COVID things is really wearing me down. I like people, I like socializing, I like Saturday's at my local pub watching hockey, I like group rides and meetups, I like dropping into the local rink to watch kids hockey.

It's all gone. I'm restless. I'm mad. I'm starting to get tired of sitting at my computer.

So, tonight I'm going to get drunk. Really drunk -- like I did when I was 20. I'm going to feel like a sack of shi+ in the morning but who cares. MAybe I'll hang around online and make some incoherent posts later tonight.

It's almost 6pm. I'm pouring a glass of Campari over ice to warm me up for a nice NY steak grilling on charcoal. There's a bottle of Merlot on the table, and after that I'm going to relax and have a party all by my socially distanced self.

Good night if I can't make it back till tomorrow.

I mentioned an online poker tournament in one thread. I did one with buddies a week ago. Used Zoom for video and poker stars free at home tournaments with play money and we spent the evening drinking and taking the piss out of each other. Used etransfer to send the winnings to the winner. It was a lot of fun.

I mentioned an online poker tournament in one thread. I did one with buddies a week ago. Used Zoom for video and poker stars free at home tournaments with play money and we spent the evening drinking and taking the piss out of each other. Used etransfer to send the winnings to the winner. It was a lot of fun.

Did this last night. Feeling the hangover today...

Campari is awesome. Sounds like a great meal.

I kindly recommend against a binge. Take care.
Thanks for the recommendation but the ship has left the dock.

Have a drink for each one of us on here while your at it. ????

I have nothing against drinking and like to have a few beers or glass wine or something stronger myself.
I try not to take it too far at this point in my life. Call me a wuss but I hate the feeling the next day and I end up regretting every drop of that alcohol from the night before.

Do it! I’m just waiting for my antibiotics to end and I’m all over the whiskeys in my house!

There is a theory to this madness of yours.
Alcohol does act as an disinfectant. Internal in this case.

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk

Getting close. Bac closing in on .2. Not caring about much right now. If I was 20 I would have gone for a ride — not now, but I did just go out to the garage and started 4 bikes.

Getting close. Bac closing in on .2. Not caring about much right now. If I was 20 I would have gone for a ride — not now, but I did just go out to the garage and started 4 bikes.

Stay Inside and away from the bikes.

.2 so, how many in what time frame? Enquiring mind wants to know.

Lots, not keeping track. Have a keychain bac tester. Got it from a friend who got dinged a few years back.

... but I did just go out to the garage and started 4 bikes.
In solidarity again, I did this out of the blue a few weeks back
wink.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom