Getting ready for the season | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Getting ready for the season

It has to be a persons metabolism, I can not possibly gain weight by eating I have to both exercise and eat to excess to gain weight, it's a curse. I could eat his chicken soup and your broccoli too, it wouldn't matter, we could go out to the Keg tonight and I'd still be ready for a steak and potatoes veggies and a huge amount of chocolate something before bed.
I hate you.
I gained 5 lbs just reading your post.
That is all.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'll take that bet.

@Trials go wolf down a double big Mac super size combo everyday, twice a day minimum for a month. I'll bet you an Africa Twin you will expand like the rest of us....if you survive that long anyways.
I actually did that about 25 years ago.
Back then it added about 5 lbs but probably took years off my life.
* It was actually 2 big macs, 2 x a day, 5 days a week for about a month.
Damn bogo big mac coupons with no expiry date

I actually did that about 25 years ago.
Back then it added about 5 lbs but probably took years off my life.
* It was actually 2 big macs, 2 x a day, 5 days a week for about a month.
Damn bogo big mac coupons with no expiry date

I used to eat McDonald’s etc to the point of easily 6000 calories daily and never gained weight. Don’t think I could do that now. Never mind I definitely don’t want to.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I hate you.
I gained 5 lbs just reading your post.
That is all.
No worries, I hear that a lot.

... I don't have a particularly fast metabolism, I just never stop moving.

Last edited:
I used to eat McDonald’s etc to the point of easily 6000 calories daily and never gained weight. Don’t think I could do that now. Never mind I definitely don’t want to.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Is there a limit to how many calories a body can absorb in a day?

If someone gave you a bucket of ice cream, chocolate or other calorie dense sinfulness would you be better off to pig it down in one sitting instead of spreading the joy over a number of days?

Is there a limit to how many calories a body can absorb in a day?

If someone gave you a bucket of ice cream, chocolate or other calorie dense sinfulness would you be better off to pig it down in one sitting instead of spreading the joy over a number of days?
How many days are we talking here, if it is a really big bucket and I have lots of other food, I could make it last 2 maybe 3 days.
... and do you have any chocolate syrup, whipped cream and maybe a fist full of walnuts you can put on that chocolate ice cream?

How many days are we talking here, if it is a really big bucket and I have lots of other food, I could make it last 2 maybe 3 days.
... and do you have any chocolate syrup, whipped cream and maybe a fist full of walnuts you can put on that chocolate ice cream?

I only go to bike shows for pecan beer nuts.

Today's breakfast - bacon, eggs, avocado, sardines, a few tomatoes, yogurt with blueberries.

Notes:

Supplements are: D3 x 2, zinc, potassium, magnesium. The yogurt has a tablespoon of collagen powder, and a tablespoon of nutritional yeast.

Yogurt is home-made, from organic 18% table cream and Bio Gaia L.Reuteri

Sardines are spanish, but packed in olive oil (not canola)

The cat isn't happy you stole her sardines.

10:15 already
time for second breakfast

WOW!

Today's breakfast - bacon, eggs, avocado, sardines, a few tomatoes, yogurt with blueberries.

Notes:

Supplements are: D3 x 2, zinc, potassium, magnesium. The yogurt has a tablespoon of collagen powder, and a tablespoon of nutritional yeast.

Yogurt is home-made, from organic 18% table cream and Bio Gaia L.Reuteri

Sardines are spanish, but packed in olive oil (not canola)

I think we follow the first law of thermodynamics and the associated law of conservation of energy. If a calorie goes in, a calorie must be burned to maintain equilibrium. Put in more calories than you burn and you get fat.

Overactive this and that don't change the laws of physics. If you are too heavy, you're not burning the calories you're eating. The solution is simple -- eat less or work more.

We should use physicists to explain diet and exercise - not psychologists.

Have you ever noticed that fat tastes good.

I'm happy to say I've been staying on point (95% of the time) on my 16-8 intermittent fasting, and also going to the gym daily. Nice PPL routine to get back into it, and a 15-20min on the treadmill at a brisk pace. 3lbs lost in the last 1.5 weeks...gut is still hanging, but I'm adding more ab exercises as I continue to stick to it.

I think we follow the first law of thermodynamics and the associated law of conservation of energy. If a calorie goes in, a calorie must be burned to maintain equilibrium. Put in more calories than you burn and you get fat.

Overactive this and that don't change the laws of physics. If you are too heavy, you're not burning the calories you're eating. The solution is simple -- eat less or work more.

We should use physicists to explain diet and exercise - not psychologists.

Psychology has its place. Some people have stress issues and meds can screw up metabolisms. It can turn into a downward spiral as overweight people lock themselves away in the pantry. Fat shaming doesn't help.

Reactions: J_F

Back
Top Bottom