Fun roads in the city - Suggestions? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fun roads in the city - Suggestions?

Chameleon

I took a new riding buddy out for a short ride in and around Scarborough. Roughly around 1h30 and just over 50km.

Screenshot-20220426-152434-Maps.jpg

The highlights being:
- Twyn Rivers
- Old Finch near Sewells
- Old Kingston near UofT Scarborough
- Guildwood
- Scarborough Golf Club

Now obviously, none of this is going to blow anyone's mind. But at the same time, if you don't want to or can't make a longer trip out of the city, then these kinds of roads are as good as it gets.

I'd like to do a similar style of route/loop on the other end of the city next. Etobicoke, Mississauga, or Vaughan even. Any suggestions on some fun roads/area in that neck of the woods?

Mississauga
I took a new riding buddy out for a short ride in and around Scarborough. Roughly around 1h30 and just over 50km.

Screenshot-20220426-152434-Maps.jpg

The highlights being:
- Twyn Rivers
- Old Finch near Sewells
- Old Kingston near UofT Scarborough
- Guildwood
- Scarborough Golf Club

Now obviously, none of this is going to blow anyone's mind. But at the same time, if you don't want to or can't make a longer trip out of the city, then these kinds of roads are as good as it gets.

I'd like to do a similar style of route/loop on the other end of the city next. Etobicoke, Mississauga, or Vaughan even. Any suggestions on some fun roads/area in that neck of the woods?
Some random residential suggestions for just cruising around and not speeding:

St Andrews Rd on the north side of Thomson Memorial Park in Scarborough.

Mississauga Rd is nice between Lakeshore and Burnhamthorpe.

Rosedale Valley Rd is nice and can be looped with nearby ramps.

Edgehill Rd in Etobicoke between Scarlett and Royal York as well as Kingsway Ave in the same area.

Ellis Park Ave on the west side of High Park, and Riverside Drive between the Humber River and Windermere Ave.

Some of the roads around Pearson can make for a half decent leisure ride:

You have the 409 and 427
Skyway Ave to Renforth Dr to Convair Dr
Make a stop at Danville Park Danville Park · 6525 Danville Rd, Mississauga, ON L5T 2H7, Canada
Matheson Blvd E to Centennial Park Blvd

If you time it right, you can get some sweet Top Gun vibes while the airplanes take off beside ya 😄

There is Pottery Road and Rosedale Valley in the city and Bayview in the same area and south into Distillery.

Closer to your area if you want just outside the city is Lakeridge rd up to Uxbridge. Also Chalk Lake Rd by the ski resorts, then Concession Rd 7 into Uxbridge. Then HWY 47 to Goodwood.

If you blow through Goodwood you can check out buildings from Schitz Creek.
Good suggestion! Will have to find some time soon to pop by there.

Always drive by the motel along Hockley to/from the cottage.

There is Pottery Road and Rosedale Valley in the city and Bayview in the same area and south into Distillery.

Closer to your area if you want just outside the city is Lakeridge rd up to Uxbridge. Also Chalk Lake Rd by the ski resorts, then Concession Rd 7 into Uxbridge. Then HWY 47 to Goodwood.

Find a safe place to do U-turns and loop this on a Sunday afternoon.

Attachments

• 8656F487-444F-484A-BA25-348C2B046435.jpeg
    8656F487-444F-484A-BA25-348C2B046435.jpeg
    940.9 KB · Views: 18

Back
Top Bottom