Fresh meat! (= | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fresh meat! (=

Trice87

Hello everyone, just saying Hello, I'm very excited about riding, actually been anticipating for over five years now, as you can see I joined the forum in 2007, and have not gotten around to getting a bike for various reasons until recently. I've booked my M2 course with Centennial for April 20th - 22nd, and hoping for good weather!

I wanted a Ninja 250, but I got a killer deal on an almost new 2011 CBR250R that I could not pass up.

Anyone in the Warden/Sheppard area that would like to learn with me drop me a PM.

Last edited:
Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Thanks, officially stopped lurking in the forums and will be more active! hope to see you guys around when I'm out riding!

Congrats and have a blast! Hope for the rain - best way to learn. I love saying it to the n00bs even though I had a nice sunny weekend for mine, way back when :D Took my M2 exit in a MAJOR downpour though.

hmm, so I've been hearing that rain is good, except it's going to be cold and raining! boo... I hope I will still be able to feel my fingers and toes...

congrats and ride safe!!!

Welcome!!

Don’t hope for rain, I did my M2 last year and it was raining. Had my rain gear in the car but I didn’t put in on until the next break and by then I was soaked and freezing. One of the drills we practiced that day was emergency stops using the back brakes only. During one of my runs, I locked up the back and as a newbie, I released the brakes when I heard the skid, and without any warning I was airborne. It was a nice wipeout and I torn some ligaments in my left thumb; had a cast for three weeks after. I continued once my bike was checked out; they had to bend one piece back into place. I still passed at the end of the day but as a paying newbie you want the best weather possible and being comfortable on the bike also helps. If you get a chance look up a video called Twist of the Wrist 2. Enjoy and ride safe.:)

Welcome and I applaud your effort in only quoting (assuming) the chick (assuming - DollyMix) that welcomed you!

You're going to fit in just well with all us leg humpers!

Ahh more newbs!!
I'm doing the class on May 3rd. Really looking forward to it.

What kinda deal did u get on your bike if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom