Fortnine dropped the ball. | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine dropped the ball.

Depends on if it's coming from the same Amazon warehouse or not. I just made an order a few days ago and one of the items is coming from Amazon's Vancouver warehouse versus Toronto, so the food trick wouldn't necessarily have worked in that situation.

amazon seems back in business, they're shipping orders quick again
Fortnine is still slow as heck

Re Canada Post, a set of tires I ordered from Petes Superbike in Montreal are still sitting at Canada Post's depot in....montreal. 1.5 weeks later.

FFS. Get with the program, guys....might be time to remedy this issue, it's only been 4 months now.

Re Canada Post, a set of tires I ordered from Petes Superbike in Montreal are still sitting at Canada Post's depot in....montreal. 1.5 weeks later.

FFS. Get with the program, guys....might be time to remedy this issue, it's only been 4 months now.
Why would they? Is it possible for a civil servant (in a union no less) to have repercussions for failing to do their job in a timely manner? Even more true when you have an external event you can point to to excuse all issues.

I get it, they're swamped, but pointing at the union isn't the solution. I highly doubt the union would be fighting against any efforts by the company to hire more people or open up new facilities to help with the volume issues. Quite to the contrary, actually - the union would be all over this like a fat kid on a Smartie.

It's clearly CP itself at the corporate level who is sitting on their hands refusing to do anything. Lets not start blaming the unions or the employees.

The union bashing is getting old.
Do anti unionists enjoy your weekends, 40 work week, vacation, health care?
Stop whining, get an education and a better job...oh wait breaking unions is the result of "made in China" syndrome.
I get it, they're swamped, but pointing at the union isn't the solution. I highly doubt the union would be fighting against any efforts by the company to hire more people or open up new facilities to help with the volume issues. Quite to the contrary, actually - the union would be all over this like a fat kid on a Smartie.

It's clearly CP itself at the corporate level who is sitting on their hands refusing to do anything. Lets not start blaming the unions or the employees.

Sent from my SM-G970W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I dunno I am pretty sure alot of shipping companies are overloaded with online orders while people are sitting at home, plus having to work around COVID and not try to contaminate each other. We wait at least it's functioning and not shutdown.

Has the backlog or jam up in Quebec been fixed now? I just ordered something from F9 today, expected by Wednesday.

Last edited:
i was going to order crash bars for my versys 1000, don't know to pay for UPS or just go canada post

Just ordered pants from Fortnine via Canada Post tonight.

i was going to order crash bars for my versys 1000, don't know to pay for UPS or just go canada post

id go with UPS, took like 6 weeks to get here on my last order, 3 weeks for them to ship it, another 3 with canada post.

Has the backlog or jam up in Quebec been fixed now? I just ordered something from F9 today, expected by Wednesday.
Yes, I've been ordering a plethora of stuff. Seeing 3 days to my door.

Already going to bling bling that new ride! ;)
Bling bling myself!

Grabbing some new gear.

As for the bike as it is all new for this year, +COVID I imagine we won't see 3rd party stuff for awhile. I will call BMW shortly and inquire about rad/oil cooler guards and a taller windscreen from the catalog though.

How? Missile launchers for GTA traffic? Smoke screen for the fuzz?
Few Tesla Coils for home-bike defense system.

Shout out to anyone who remembers Command & Conquer: RA

Last edited:
id go with UPS, took like 6 weeks to get here on my last order, 3 weeks for them to ship it, another 3 with canada post.
I don't like having to chase around after UPS "after" my item has "arrived". CP has been making changes, but it's government, so it's slow.

Well my order placed Monday missed it's delivery date of yesterday. Still sitting in Mississauga, tracking says it will now arrive Friday. ?‍♂️

F9 was able to ship it out sameday but there still seems to be a delay at CP's end.

just put the order in today, we'll see how it goes, paid up for UPS

Put in FortNine order on Monday the 6th. Shipped tonight at 22:15. Canada Post. Due Monday. Interesting how the different orders have different delays.

Last edited:
Ordered an item at 14:30 yesterday, and got an email at 22:00 that shipping has been created.

Also ordered a couple things on the 7th, and got a shipped notification yesterday as well.

Back
Top Bottom