Fortnine dropped the ball. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine dropped the ball.

TK4

Order placed April 22, no shipping or tracking information.
That means (to me) no stock and currently unavailable.
Why couldn't they bother to tell me that, or give me a possible backorder eta ?
They've been good in times past, but this one's a let down.

Shipping is totally out of whack everywhere. I’ve had Amazon delivery in a day and Costco deliver things in nearly 3 weeks when often it can be the other way round during normal times. I’m waiting on a few things for a couple of weeks now, tracking isn’t working for some. It’s totally screwed.

I ordered ear plugs from amazon last week along with a throttle assist last week.
The earplugs were supposed to be delivered next day and throttle assist may 10

than both items changed to May 12

I reordered the earplugs with delivery for today and canceled the previous order

It is unusual but I think everyone is doing what they can.
We are all impatient but need to understand the circumstances

Shipping is totally out of whack everywhere. I’ve had Amazon delivery in a day and Costco deliver things in nearly 3 weeks when often it can be the other way round during normal times. I’m waiting on a few things for a couple of weeks now, tracking isn’t working for some. It’s totally screwed.
I'm not upset about the delay, I'd just like to know if the stuff has been shipped or not.
If it isn't in a box and on its way already then I'll have to look at alternate solutions.

I ordered a backpack from Sail yesterday, it’s out for delivery now, should see it today. My Amazonorders are ridiculously slow.

Can you call them or send an email ans ask shipping status?

LeeValley took two weeks for cabinet pulls, Amazon took three weeks for a drapery rod, three days for a shower valve. My plywood and 2x4 order took under 4 hrs.
Orange snail microbrewery same day, porch delivery.

buying two weeks of booze every three days is getting a bit much.

Can you call them or send an email ans ask shipping status?

Or call? The last time I had a situation with Fortnine (which was MY mistake, I ordered the wrong size tire for my wife's bike and didn't discover it until 3 months later outside the return window) they were spectacular on the phone and offered to let me return the tire anyways for a credit.

But I agree with others - every online company is just neck deep in orders right now. Even Amazon is showing delivery windows 2 to 3 weeks out right now (!), and this is stuff that's sitting in their Toronto warehouse that would typically deliver next or second day. I happened to catch the Amazon delivery driver when he dropped off my last order a few days back and he says every day is Christmas type volumes right now. They are hammered.

I ordered a tire and some bits and pieces on the 19th and everything shipped yesterday. Their site clearly indicated a 3-to-6 day shipping delay at the time, and it still does.

Everyone's operating with skeleton crews right now. Take a deep breath brah.

Ordered something with curbside from Rona on Wednesday morning. Still waiting.

A recent order from F9 took 8 days and all items showed they were ‘in stock’. That was before they added the message about a ‘3 to 6 day delay.’

My latest Amazon order (Prime) had three items arriving next day and one item pushed out three weeks. All four items arrived together in the same box. Their shipping algorithms probably figured this was more cost effective .

I think if you place an order with Amazon for a single item and it’s deemed ‘non-essential’, they will push out the delivery.

In my experience, if you order multiple items including food, you’ll get everything together. I can always add coffee pods to an order .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if you place an order with Amazon for a single item and it’s deemed ‘non-essential’, they will push out the delivery.

The Amazon driver I talked to said that the 'essential' prioritization wasn't a bit of a misrepresentation. They're just hammered and are trying to use that as an excuse for the 2+ weeks delays on everything right now.

Although I will experiment with the "add a food item" routine and see if that causes things to happen faster LOL. ;)

What previously took 2 days is likely to take 2 weeks or more now

This is to be expected atm

i ordered a windscreen from F9 and it took close to a month, it was also in stock. but they did let me know they are behind in the processing and shipping,

although i did op out and went for free delivering with canada post

I've been waiting 6 weeks for something I ordered from the states, with no update on tracking. When I reached out to follow up they rudely replied "are you not aware of covid19? It's on its way, be patient". I asked if it had shipped, they didn't even answer the question.

Ordered something from CT for curbside pick up on Monday, they said 24-48 hours. 5 days still waiting, no answer on the phone, no reply to email.

Ordered from F9 last week, it was here on the day they estimated it to ship...so they aren't doing bad considering.

Ordered an Oxford Kickback shirt from FortNine on the 18th evening. Shipped on the 21st. Arrived on the 22nd.

Ordered a webcam from Amazon. It will be another couple of weeks.

Ordered a sensor from NewEgg. One section says it's shipped, details say it's hasn't.

Crappy Tire has been next day here, so far.

Back
Top Bottom