For women or guys with long hair - has anyone tried this product? | GTAMotorcycle.com

For women or guys with long hair - has anyone tried this product?

I haven't seen it before, however the price seems a tad steep...my hair is down to about bra strap length and I just put it in a low ponytail with 3 hair ties (one at the base of my neck, one about half way down and the last one near the end) or do a low braid...when I had my cruiser, I had this leather wrap that had a barrette at the top and I would do a low ponytail, then wrap the sleeve around it and it closed with snaps...something like this which I bought n Dover

Ok,I haven't cut my hair since covid started.
Now my hair is maybe 4 inches below shoulder line (first time ever having hair this long).

I never knew you can't just let them hang without it getting all tangled.

50 bucks is too expensive though.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Yeah, tangles are crazy and hurt like you know what trying to get them out...a lot of female riders I know also use Argan oil and or conditioner before they ride...I prefer the low ponytail...I've also seen this, but again, I haven't used it...Royal Distributing used to sell it...

I keep braiding mine... but it's always to the side 😂 as I'm a little lazy to center it (just pull it over one shoulder and start braiding). Thought maybe I look silly and thought maybe tucking it would be cleaner

Iam always Leary when a website is full of talk amd has so few pictures of the actual product and how it works. Also Instagram advertising normally (but not always) means it's crap and all marketing with little functional benefit.

I got one for my girlfriend and sister respectively for their birthdays. The latter this Friday. The former hasn't installed it on her full face yet, haven't done much riding and only pulled the bike out on Sunday.
May report back after either of them try it. They both braid their hair before riding AFAIK.

There are videos for installation and use on their site (I found them as a FB ad) it looks neat.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Just let mine flap in the breeze, but I cut a foot off now, so it's fairly short. It wasn't a problem for me to comb it out afterwards if it needed it.

Went from 25 years of buzz cut to middle back length and I do the pony tail and then make sure to tuck it inside the jacket

Not M/C related but my hair covers my collar and while it's not that much a nuisance it bugs me when I take a shower. It has the same feeling as when you're wading at a beach and you get seaweed wrapped around your leg. Ick.

You get black flagged if your hair is out? I didn't know that. Why would that be a big issue? I guess it could get caught on something but if your hair is that close to moving parts, I think you have bigger issues.
I got black flagged at Shannonville during RACE for my pigtails. They said it looks like helmet straps and if I didn't tuck them in while riding I'd get flagged again. I asked if they could not remember that the only female racing that weekend on the bright rainbow bike has pig tails and not flag me and they said no. They stayed tucked in for a corner before I turned my head but thankfully they didn't flag me again, I was prepared to just ignore it anyways at that point if it was during the race.

If you click the instagram link on my second post it takes you to the crash she had

Back
Top Bottom