Flying Squirrel Liquidation | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flying Squirrel Liquidation

glen@fsmotorcycle

Site Supporter
Reactions: J_F
Best of luck Glen!

I'm sorry for my ignorance but I just took a look at all the items.

How long has FSM been in business?

It looks like a lot of inventory is available.

I have my eye on a few items. ;)

oh wow,
That explains it.
Last time I was on 2 wheels was about that long ago.
Good luck to the owner and to me in scoring some item for a good price.

Can someone explain the pick up time windows to me as I can’t seem to find it.

EDIT: Nevermind....am idiot. Didn't see the tabs on mobile.

Last edited:
There may be some good deals there but there is also a ton of old dead inventory.

I read through listings Nd have a few interested in a battery and tires.

The description doesn't show manufactured date.

I've never bought old stock motorcycling battery. Is it something that I should worry about?

Tires I don't think would be too much of concern knowing the model name, so can kind of estimate.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

All batteries are new and dont expire unless charged. Out of all the batteries there is only one listed that is charged. They dont start there life cycle untill you intialize and charge them. Most of the tires have been on the shelf for less then a year. There are a few odd ones that are a couple years old. All the tires and batteries have been stored indoors in a dry heated space.

All batteries are new and dont expire unless charged. Out of all the batteries there is only one listed that is charged. They dont start there life cycle untill you intialize and charge them. Most of the tires have been on the shelf for less then a year. There are a few odd ones that are a couple years old. All the tires and batteries have been stored indoors in a dry heated space.
Good to know! Thanks

Wow, that was some fun I had bidding especially near closing. Unfortunately didn't win anything.

I hate that stupid MaxSold service - their adds litter Kijiji so bad that it's making it hard to actually find non-auction BS when I go looking anymore. And there's no way to filter their ads out....

I hate that stupid MaxSold service - their adds litter Kijiji so bad that it's making it hard to actually find non-auction BS when I go looking anymore. And there's no way to filter their ads out....
In general, I am right with you on maxsold. IMO, they are missing a very important part of the business that would drastically change my interest. The need to be at some far-flung location at a specific date and time pretty much eliminates any interest I have in their auctions. They hassle to get the item (for almost every item) far outweighs the inconvenience required to get it. If they offered a central distribution point where you could aggregate items I would be much more interested. Charge ~$10-20 per item for the service. Each auction should only need one truck from the auction to the warehouse. You have to pickup within four weeks (or maybe two if they have space limitations). This would let you bid on items across the province without spending the next week going to get them.

Back
Top Bottom