Fishing! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fishing!

I’ll be on holiday in late June and booked a day salmon and trout fishing . Wife says if I actually land a fish over 5lbs it will only be worth about $200 a pound and I probably wont be able to keep it anyway , that’s fishing . Gal is not wrong lol .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
I uses to go salmon fishing a bunch on lake Ontario. One year I was leading the great salmon hunt for a short period of time. We tried to cook one. Hard no. Even in the bbq it was smoky and gross. Didn't even try to eat it based on the smell and oil pouring out of it.

Going out for lake trout in a few weeks. Probably my dad's last time in a boat as he's getting older.

About 5-6 yrs ago one of the guys I work with won a Toyota In the salmon hunt for biggest fish of the week, his son won a Toyota the next wk. Son is a pro guide on Lake Ont. I have never salmon fished on Lake Ont despite having had a boat on the lake for ever. Maybe I should go trolling rather than drift around aimlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I recall sitting off the mouth of the Credit with giant salmon performing aerial feats all around....and nary a bite...I might have done better with a tennis racket...sigh.
That was vera discouragin' bio.jbtfsplk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom