First cars | GTAMotorcycle.com

First cars

Baggsy

Site Supporter
This was mine. Motortrend car of the year:
Plymouth Volaré

Edit: Names would be appreciated. I'm not a car aficionado.

Last edited:
CityZX_Image06_1024.jpg

Are you trying to phish our answers to steal GTAM passwords? I'll save you some time. Mines auto-generated, eight characters and two of them are bj.
Just thought of that. Fortunately, I haven't used my first car as a password.
If you have or ever will, feel free to skip.

1970 Datsun 1200. It got incredible gas mileage for a carb'd vehicle. I paid $100 for it, and that was because my buddy's mom had just put $99.90 into work on the tranny and she wanted to get that back. .

First road car, had lots of field cars before this
1962-chevrolet-chevy-ii-300-1.JPG

1962 Chevy II 300... NOT a Nova. The Nova replaced the 300 trim level in 1963.
Drum brakes all round, 3 speed on the tree, 194 ci six, rust EVERYWHERE... what a POS.
Went everywhere with that thing... always had food and a tent in the truck, cuz it would break down EVERYWHERE it went.

I had one of these beauties 84 Buick century think we replace the engine 3x at 100 pop got more for it when I traded it 6 years later at 400000 k than I paid it was thoroughly ****** at that time don't know what the dealer that took it was thinking.
b02127f36a741540c695a5c66843a914.jpg

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

the first car I learned on back in 1984 was a 1979 AMC Concord, 4 door with a vinyl bench seat that you burned your *&^ off in the summer and froze off in the winter...got my 365 in it during a major snowstorm back in January 1985...bench seat was great in that if you took a corner too fast, you'd slide halfway to the other end LOL

amc concord.jpg

the first car I bought with my own money was a 1991 GMC Tracker, soft top, with pink bubbles down the side and I had the rims painted the same colour as the body after power washing it one day and the 'aluminum' paint peeled off...manual gear shift with locking hubs for 4x4 mode...that thing was so much fun in the summer and four wheeling (I could go places where all the big trucks in our group couldn't)...good times...

1991 gmc tracker.jpg

1990 Acura Integra GS . same colour and rims as car below, plus I had tint and the +10hp optional wing on the trunk. with manual of course, the way God intended every Honda to have....

Attachments

• 800px-Acura_Integra_GS_-_rear.jpg
    800px-Acura_Integra_GS_-_rear.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 6
74 Pontiac Astre (sister to the Chevy Vega) 4-banger hunk of crap

1990 Acura Integra GS . same colour and rims as car below, plus I had tint and the +10hp optional wing on the trunk. with manual of course, the way God intended every Honda to have....
My third was a green GSR. It didn't last two years before it was stolen from an underground parking garage.
When I say third, I mean cars that I owned, rather than one's I'd driven. First car driven, was an AMC Hornet with the 258 straight six.

@Baggsy AMCs were popular in my crowd...I drove my dad's Concord and two brothers I hung out with had a Hornet and a Pacer...we used to call the Pacer the fish bowl...LOL

My first car was a ford cortina, honestly enough i traded a bunch of rabbits for it.

Back
Top Bottom